Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Latest news] Stats buggered again

Options
  • 11-08-2005 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

BF2 Stats Server Glitch [August 11, 2005, 2:11 pm EDT] - 6 Comments
    The Battlefield 2 Website (thanks Frans) has word on a problem with the ranked stats server, along with the current outlook:

Please be advised that the stats processing server is currently offline and that we are looking into the issue and anticipate having it resolved by 2PM PT today.

Stats earned on WinOS servers will update correctly after the stats processing server comes back online. We are hearing reports that Linux servers are having additional problems and may be crashing after round end. We are looking into this issue.

[EA]Mike and the rest of the Battlefield team

So another bugger up.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

I kept on getting a message today saying that the "Uniquenick I supplied was incorrect". SO I had to create a new account. So I've lost everything! Well, stats at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Was on the TiG server today for ages and thought there was something odd going on . First my unlock wasn't there then at the end of every round it said" your conn to the server has been lost" then the score board would come up . It was also telling me that I had been awarded badges that I was sure I already had . When I finally came off the server and checked my GS it hadn't changed at all .

ah well , twas a good game anyways

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Surprise surprise EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I take two steps, and decide to check my stats. I find that my points jumped through the roof!

BF2_I_am_the_win.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Like your defib death score. Your accuracy on the anti-tanks not too bad either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Sucks on the sub machine gun accuracy though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

A billion kills with hand grenade, not too bad i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

A billion kills with hand grenade, not too bad i suppose

could have been a nuclear hand grenade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

Stats are ghey anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

http://paradroid.net/bf2stats/