Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripped Off, Want To Change!!!

• 11-08-2005 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Ok I have endureda good few months of digiweb satelitte broadband. But at 100 euro a month for only 512kbs, I think i am bein ripped off and want to change isp without a lot of hastle and cost.

I live in Claremorris, MAyo. Could not be bothered trying to get normal broadband as Irelands broadband availability is simply crap after moving back from the US.

I am thinking about the business option from E3 broadband, as its cheaper and I am not sure if i can use same dish i have.
    I want to get at least 1mbps for less than or 100 euro a month.

Please suggests good satelitte isps, and o yea i do not have active phone line as do not need:P
    Suggestions please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I think you would be better off simply getting the phone line installed and getting BT's 2mb service it would end up cheaper per month then what you have presently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

i know but is it available in my area, i dont know, call em tomorrow anyway

does anyone know of good staelite rpoviders?

Well?
    Can anyone recommend good sattelite boradband providers?
    Not digiweb as i already have!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

you are in Mayo , try wireless maybe like westnet

• Advertisement

westnet , ok ill look for that site thanks
    any other suggestions:)

Advertisement