Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nickelback

Options
  • 11-08-2005 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

what do ye all think of nickelback. i actually think they are a great band, i'm probally one of very few on boards that like this band. please go on to their web site and listen to to there new song and let me and letme know what you think of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i think they were a bit of a one hit wonder with "how you remind me"

their song "so bad" is offcially the worst song i've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Wouldn't be overly keen on them myself. Not really a fan of any of their stuff.

Unless things have changed drastically in the past year or two, you might be in the minority I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

TBH.i'd rather look out a window or blow my ears off with TNT than listen to them,whichever option is the easiest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭miss_gonzo

they are a horrible embarassment to the canadian music scene

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Seriously, such a sh1t band, "How you remind me" is one of the ultimate one hit wonders even though it sucks. I remember them playing Slane (2002 or 2003) and the played " how you remind me" 3 f**kin times, my ears bled!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

What was that song on the spiderman soundtrack. That was awful, really cheesy
    Any word on them breaking up? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Seriously, such a sh1t band, "How you remind me" is one of the ultimate one hit wonders even though it sucks. I remember them playing Slane (2002 or 2003) and the played " how you remind me" 3 f**kin times, my ears bled!!
    They played it three times!!!!!!!!Thats just stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I find them painful to listen to. One hit wonder IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

cena wrote:
    what do ye all think of nickelback. i actually think they are a great band, i'm probally one of very few on boards that like this band. please go on to their web site and listen to to there new song and let me and letme know what you think of it

Your Username is Cena and you like Nickelback...need I say more?

C'est terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Nickelback are ****ing sh!te 'nuff said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Just had a listen to them and it confirms my original sentiments. They're dire.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

miss_gonzo wrote:
    they are a horrible embarassment to the canadian music scene
    Celine Dion would be ashamed of them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

so would avril ;)

anyway i think they are a pile of ghey that hurts my ears...but each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

whats wrong with my username. its all i could think of at the time

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

whats wrong with cena?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silenoz

Yep, Nickelback are probably in my top five worst bands of all time.
    (Hmm... the other four...?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

whats wrong with cena?

I dont want to turn this into a wrestling thread but Cena is the most Dire wrestler on the fupping planet! Hes boring, useless and absolutely talentless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sorry, but this thread is going absolutely nowhere but locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement