Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinga and Eugene - potential couple?

Options
  • 11-08-2005 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering whats peoples thoughts about this.I know Eugene is an emotional inexperienced guy but is there something going on that he doesnt realise but kinga might actually LIKE him.In tonights episode she was all touch feely and given him kisses on the cheek.Shes been like this for a while.I know kinga is prob acting a bit but does anyone else notice that she has a soft spot for Eugene.Potential couple maybe , shes the right type of girl to bring our Eugene out of his shell. Maybe im just seeing things but tis better than seeing craig stalk poor anthony, thank christ craig was booted out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Not a hope. Kinga would eat him up and blow him out in bubbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i think she feels sorry for him tbh!! she does have a soft spot for him tho but that could be because they're both the underdogs [as they see it]

he also is the proud owner 50,000 ; ]

i like kinga i'd like either of them to win!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

thats just scarey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Well its defo not the money anyway because she is like this from really day one since she entered the house but its now begining to be more obvious.I think she does have a soft spot for him.Theres defo a bond between the two of them especialy since Derek left anyway.Tbh,they would make a good couple :)

yeah Barrie you're right there i'm just bitter lol
    It'd be a strange coupling but really sweet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Kinga has always been nice to him, entertaining his conversations and at least trying to seem interested to what the fella has to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

I wouldnt be surprised if they do get together.(Unless Derek gets there first lol)They would be a potential couple like the original user said.I couldnt imagine the children though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

lol scary

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Kinga and anyone is just plain scary.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

i think she's a beautiful english rose, a truly delicate flower

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

grimloch wrote:
    Kinga has always been nice to him, entertaining his conversations and at least trying to seem interested to what the fella has to say.

Exactly. Kinga as annoying as she was whilst drunk, she was very nice to him.
    I admire that quality in a person, someone who tries to include everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

I think they had a very odd but sweet relationship in the house. They knew each other because they were both in the "dry run" before the series actually started. I was glad he acknowledged how nice she was to him in his interview as I think he pushed her away a lot in the house. She's way too touchy feely for the type of person he is - remember the night Derek was evicted and she was comforting him, he looked very awkward. They wouldn't make a great couple in the real world as she's too demanding and attention seeking and his whole world seems to revolve around his hobbies. But they made wonderful viewing in the house. My favourite bit was when he was telling a really boring story and she just said "Can I put make up on you Eugene?" and he said "I'd rather you didn't" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

D&#233 wrote: »
    My favourite bit was when he was telling a really boring story and she just said "Can I put make up on you Eugene?" and he said "I'd rather you didn't" :D

That was class :D

Thing about Kinga is, if she was in from the beginning, she might have got involved with a clique, and we might've seen a different side to her.

Advertisement