Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day 78-The FINAL Day of BB 2005!-TV Listings(including weekend and then some)

Options
  • 11-08-2005 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Well, we're just an half an hour away from it, so I thought we could use this topic as ways of expressing your opinions on BB6, the final housemate and ultimately, the winner and losers of Big Brother.

Here are the list of TV programs of Big Brother On Friday 12th August:
    Channel4
    7:35 PM: Big brother's Little Brother
    8:30 PM: Big Brother-The Finale(Listed on Sky as 'Big Brother Live')
    10 PM: Same as 8:30 PM

E4
    Midnight-3PM: BB Live
    3 PM: BB Diary Room Uncut(Repeat)
    3:30 PM: Big Brother-Day 76 Highlights (REPEAT)
    7:30 PM: BB Live
    8 PM: BB'S Big Mouth(Final Episode)
    9:30 PM-11 PM: Big Brother Live
    11:00 & 12 Midnight: BB Finale (REPEAT)

Programs on Sat 13th:
    C4
    9 PM: Big Brother: End Of-Final Day highlights

Programs on Sun 14th:
    E4
    1 PM: BBLB Reunion Show
    Repeted @ 5 PM and again @ 9PM On C4

Then, presumable for 2-4 Weeks, Weekdays @ 7:30 PM on E4; Big Brother: What the housemates did next........

SO it's not all farewells yet! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

This year was the best imo.Its a pity today is the last day.Ant to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

nah i much prefered last years!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Barrie wrote:
    This year was the best imo.Its a pity today is the last day.Ant to win!
    Good god, no... this was the worst... even worse than BB4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

This year was crap (tho not as bad as BB4). I guess the only thing worse than putting a bunch of boring average joes in there was to put a bunch of narcascistic loudmouth wannabee's who are too savvy regarding this shows mechanisms to ever elicit anything real or genuine out of them.

Honestly I don't think this concept has any legs in it anymore. The contestants have ruined it. They should give the show a rest for a decade or so and bring it back when it might feel fresh & novel once again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

this year was the best, i followed the whole thing and will actually miss it when its over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i only started watching the week of the secret garden and was hooked from then on.
    the characters were just so interesting and well tbh kind of insane [makosi + craig mainly]
    I really liked big brother this year especially th funny male one who used to laugh and make jokes with them. THe date with ant'knee' was deadly!!
    BB next year will be more of evil bigbro i think and possibly less public voting ...i can see it turning more into a gameshow than reality tv like US-BB if ya get me

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

They were all the same, all up their own asses. Except Mary wo got kicked out 1st. There were some frightfully boring people in there. Vanessa?? Enough said about that matter. And Sam, she was pretty dry (when she wasn't flicking her bean in a box).
    Too many big headed attention seekers, not enough variety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

One of the worst years ever, only thing ill miss is big mouth, it should be on every night next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

BB next year will be more of evil bigbro i think and possibly less public voting ...i can see it turning more into a gameshow than reality tv like US-BB if ya get me

Seems doubtful that they'll go for an evil theme next year seem as that was the theme last year. I doubt they'll cut the public voting either, as that's a big money spinner for Endemol/C4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

bush wrote:
    One of the worst years ever, only thing ill miss is big mouth, it should be on every night next year.

Agreed! I've actually stopped watching the main show since Science left and only keep current thanks to BBBM (and of course this board!).

Even BBLB is rubbish. Too much filler nonsense such as 'parrot racing', 'unlock the suitcase for some free junk; and 'make me look like a twat'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I think they need to do what they did this year and just have more of it. Someone on Little Brother said that this year BB had a personality and had a little fun with the housemates. (Ants date with BB and "What famous horse is BB thinking of").

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

I think this years show was awful - still watched it though!! As already said the contestants were all a bunch of wanna-bes. To make the show work you need joe-soaps - not fame hunters. Eugene to win, only genuine person in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

This is the only year that I haven't wanted anyone to win (apart from BB4), so tonight is kind of a let down for me compared to other years.
    I think its gone on too long this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Guys I'm stuck at work, so can you all keep me informed? I'd love to know who gets kicked out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I think this year was the worst. They were all too "camera-aware" since the moment they went in, expecting celebrity status when they got out - whenever it was. Not just expecting though, demanding. Did you hear Craig the Plauge going on about Davina would be with Craig and Ant when they're out and about when she said she hoped she didnt have to separate them. OMFG! Loooooooooooser!

And Makosi... no words left to describe her demands of celebrity-ism. Nice wrapping tongith - shame about the rest of the package.

I much preferred BB4 to this farce. At least they got along and pulled together for the tasks.

Bring back the days of BB1 and BB2 eh, when it was a real experiement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, as it's over. Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement