Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colorful

Options
  • 12-08-2005 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Anyone ever heard of this Anime? It's a really funny, perverted anime about men's obsession for breast, panties and the female body. Scuzz used to show it during the breaks at night. It ruled... I just ordered it on DVD from Laser.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

yeah, I was given a few anime dvds as presents because I'm "into that kind of stuff". Colourful and Darkness et al can be an interesting diversion for a while, (keep your smut ridden thoughts to yourselves! :D) but not something I would keep or watch again. It's no legend of the overfiend now.... I found the lack of a continuous story to be annoying. It just jumped from one to another. This is fine for a tv series but it really doesnt work for a DVD. There are some funny sketches in it though but the arty bits in between episodes/scenes are a tad annoying also. As the ronseal man says it does do what it says on the tin. It is certainly colourful.

Cult, I know its bad form, but it is a coincidence that I happen to be selling these on the FS Disks forum if peeps are interested in colourful etc then feel free to take them off my hands.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

LoLth wrote:
    Cult, I know its bad form, but it is a coincidence that I happen to be selling these on the FS Disks forum if peeps are interested in colourful etc then feel free to take them off my hands.

Oh don't mind me; after thinking about it for a bit, it's really best for all parties that if anime is up for grabs on FS that it be advertised here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I got Idol of Darkness now that you mention it for 1.99 preowned in Gamestop, but it was in immaculate condition.

What a load of crap! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

On the scale of 1 to 10 (7 being, say, Agent Aika), how "bad" is Colorful? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    On the scale of 1 to 10 (7 being, say, Agent Aika), how "bad" is Colorful? ;)

If you are putting Aika as 7 (i am guessing ecchi-ness), I think you need to calibrate your scale better. 8,9,10 is not broad enough to cover the breath of everything from Popotan to Urot, to Bible Black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

IMHO colourful would rank at a 7.5 if 10 is the worst. Only because there are a lot worse out there. I just found it too scrappy and pointless. I know its supposed to be a collection of vignettes but still, there should be some common thread other than breasts or panties.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

sharingan wrote:
    If you are putting Aika as 7 (i am guessing ecchi-ness), I think you need to calibrate your scale better. 8,9,10 is not broad enough to cover the breath of everything from Popotan to Urot, to Bible Black.

Well, let's put Aika at 5, then.
    And yes, I was thinking ecchi-ness & leaving out pure hentai.

Advertisement