Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

update 04/05 to 05/06

• 12-08-2005 1:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

with the new season upon us does anyone know of an official or unofficial 05/06 update for either football manager or championship manager

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'd imagine they'll wait till the transfer windows is closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭ciaran76

And i think that they are bringing out a new game quite soon too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

The new game (I think) will be out in time for Christmas. It will be up to date and include all the transfers up until the autumn transfer window. Sept 1st?

They have some detail on the sigames.com website afaik.
    What I'm wondering is how they can significantly improve the game without us punters having to shell out €45 for a data update.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

They've got some great new stuff in line, check out the screenshots on www.sigames.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Football manager 2006 is out november 25th so I doubt they will have an update out for 2005

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

There will be no more official updates for FM05 but some people do make their own updates but use them at your own risk.
    Personally Im just waiting until FM06 comes out, looks class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Advertisement