Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Tv, If you Have Philips Tv, Please Check..

• 12-08-2005 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi, I Got a Philips tv 32pw8608/05

I have no idea how to tune it, this is very important, If you have a philips tv, please check the back of it for this no. 32pw8608/05,

If you Know how to tune this tv, or have a manual or know where to get one, please help me! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

try this manual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

No, I tried this one, but it is the wrong remote! Thanks anyway

Maybe, if someone has this remote i could get a lend of it and post it back!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I don't have that exact model (mine says 32PW9617), but maybe the tuning procedure is the same. What exactly do you need to know?
    My remote has a flip-up door at the bottom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

pic of your remote maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

i have the wrong remote you see, but i think i got it fixed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Usually on some of the older Phlips models you have to hold down two buttons with a kind of <= or something symbol. Hold em in together for 5 Sec and it will enter tuning mode

Advertisement