Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermot should be next host

Options
  • 12-08-2005 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

he'd be brill! anyone agree! Plus why are they sleepin! its final night!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Hey if it means I don't have to ever look at Davinarse giant head whilst I'm eating my tea then I'm all for it.

"Get 'er outh!"

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

TBH I think Dermot is much better off on BBLB, which suits his style more than the eviction night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

BuffyBot wrote:
    TBH I think Dermot is much better off on BBLB, which suits his style more than the eviction night.

I agree he is more suited to the style of BBLB than eviction interviews.
    something has to be done about davina she is just not on form anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Give it to Russell Brand, the mans a legend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Give it to Russell Brand, the mans a legend :)

*shudder* I couldnt watch it if he was doing it. I despise the man and I especially hate the way he ends every episode of BB's Big mouth with "Hari Krishna".

Idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Boot out Davina and Dermot there brutal, give Russel brand both their jobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Confuscious

What BB needs is Richard Whiteley from Countdown

I think Russell is great too but I don't think presenting that eviction show would really suit him.

I think they should get someone with a bit of an edge to them. Someone who doesn't stand on liberties and do the whole 'showbiz' thing. Someone who calls a spade a spade and a bb contestant a twat.

Paul Kaye or maybe Shaun Ryder immediately spring to mind. That'd be sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I'd like Dermot to do the evictions and Justin Lee Collins (from The Games) to do BBLB.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

What BB needs is Richard Whiteley from Countdown

sorry to break this to you but he died a couple of weeks ago [may the lord have mercy on him]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

magnumlady wrote:
    Justin Lee Collins (from The Games) to do BBLB.

I think they should put Russel Brand back into his stable and give Big Mouth to Justin. At least then I wouldnt cringe everytime that show was on.

I'll be the one cringing if that furfaced bumpkin ever gets a regular gig on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I think Davina is alright, although she was far harsher with her questions in previous years. And I think she is kind of hot too, also helps.

Dermot is a legend, I reckon he could do well on it, despite being great at the BBLB format.

Russel Brand is a complete moron. I do not understand how anyone can find him funny. His 'jokes' seem to be him annoucing something sarcastic in a loud/screaming/drawn out voice. Not funny. Idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

would anne robinson be a good eviction host?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You are the weakest housemate. Goodbye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

haha anne robinson is a good idea although the novelty value would probably fade fairly quickly

Advertisement