Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iRiver cradle and spare battery

Options
  • 12-08-2005 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Anybody know of a walk in store in Ireland where I can purchases iRiver accessories? I have a h10.

The chap who works in Harvey Norman that posts here would be a great help as I live quite close to Harvey Norman Airside and that would be ideal. Do you guys sell the accessories?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 smythink

Hello
    I am looking for the same cradle. Did you manage to find one and if so where please.

From
    Smythink

Hey guys,

Anybody know of a walk in store in Ireland where I can purchases iRiver accessories? I have a h10.

The chap who works in Harvey Norman that posts here would be a great help as I live quite close to Harvey Norman Airside and that would be ideal. Do you guys sell the accessories?

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Try the laptop shop in Stephens Green, it is at the top of the escalators.

Back from the Future in Camden Street is another possibility.

Advertisement