Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences with lenting a house?

Options
  • 12-08-2005 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there... :p
    I would like to lent a house with 3 other people in Maynooth. Has someone of you also rented a house?(or maybe in the past?) Could you maybe tell me your experiences or do you have some information I should be aware of? :confused:
    I would be very thankful for every little information.
    Thank you soooooooo much.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Plumi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

residence office
    phone them
    ask them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 -Sparkle

Or try daft.ie. Loads of (cheap) houses on there at the mo. You could also go to Remax or Coonans, though I've heard a lot of bad things about Coonans and they gave me trouble too when I was trying to rent a house...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

-Sparkle wrote:
    Or try daft.ie. Loads of (cheap) houses on there at the mo. You could also go to Remax or Coonans, though I've heard a lot of bad things about Coonans and they gave me trouble too when I was trying to rent a house...

yes not very helpful. o'sullivans on the main street are the best.

Advertisement