Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funky Wallpaper

Options
  • 12-08-2005 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

i was wondering if you could get wallpaper that looks like a red brick wall?
    i first saw this in Zoolander (the film) - around Dereks apartment which he shares with 3 other male models that die in petrol accident.

i wanted to have the wallpaer applied to my wardrobe doors as an illusion. it would hide my doors which are completely floor to ceiling 2.4m. the redbrick would also add character to my white wall bedroom.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

It is a bit standard , I'd be surprised it would be a problem to get. There is an old wallpaper shop on Parnell Street that would have it if the new ones don't.

I guess you are few years younger than me to think it is cool and unusual as it was everywhere in the 80s :D

I like the 70s colours orange and dark brown so what do I know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

yeh
    i was thinkin about it yesterday evening, i dont think itd look that good
    very tacky

anyways... scrap that idea!

Advertisement