Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad news!

• 12-08-2005 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

The LHS in Leixlip (Outdoor hobbies) is disconntinuing cars and trucks! tho they will continue to sell spares i think :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

for some reason i am not aload to edit this! :rolleyes: so here it goes: out of the 47 vies, noone has replyed???

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

will they be selling their car and truck stuff for cheap??? :p

I was asking my self that but i dont think so considering the savage ss 4.6 cost €750!!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Flunked wrote:
    for some reason i am not aload to edit this! :rolleyes: so here it goes: out of the 47 vies, noone has replyed???

I viewed cos the title was bad news, but after viewing it has no relevance to me as I am in cork, hence no reply!!!

Sorry if I upset you!

:D :eek: :p :mad: :cool: :confused: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭vectra

SLIM19198 wrote:
    I viewed cos the title was bad news, but after viewing it has no relevance to me as I am in cork, hence no reply!!!

Sorry if I upset you!

:D :eek: :p :mad: :cool: :confused: :rolleyes:

ditto :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

Just got back off hols, did he say if he was still going to stock the fuel for the cars?

Sry for the slow reply! Um no he didnt say anything about fuel but if he is stocking spared he might aswell be nice and contiue fuel! plus since I am getting amy t-maxx pretty soon Ill be in the shop a good bit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

I dont need fuel at the mo, but if you find out let me know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

If anyone is out in outdoor hobbies could they see if they are still stocking pactra paint in the rattle can still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭vectra

If anyone is out in outdoor hobbies could they see if they are still stocking pactra paint in the rattle can still.
    I dont know if this is any use to you but
    The Model Centre in Waterford sell Pactra Rattle cans ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Is it Pactra you particularly want, (colour matching?), or will any other nitro car paint do? The Pactra cans are quite small as I remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

i have a preference for pactra paint.i found it to be a good hard wearing paint which does not chip to easly. what kinda paint have u got. rattle can and airbrush paint if u have it.

Advertisement