Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Build, Extend & Renovate Show

Options
  • 12-08-2005 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

May be of interest to some of you (not me mind - at least, not yet)

Punchestown, Friday 2 - Sunday 4 September
    12 noon till 8 on Friday
    10 - 6 on Sat, Sun

€10 a head, free parking

www.selfbuild.ie

Actually just discovered I've a free double pass (from a trade mag) I'll put it in the post to the first person expressing an interest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Me. Will pm you my details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Pataman wrote:
    Me. Will pm you my details

Done. If I find more tickets floating around I'll post here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭ismynametoolong

Tenner in it amazes me how these people are touting for business
    and then charge for the plearure of your company .
    Did they not learn at some show in the RDS recently when nobody turned up due to the charge in .

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Tenner in it amazes me how these people are touting for business
    and then charge for the plearure of your company .
    Did they not learn at some show in the RDS recently when nobody turned up due to the charge in .

I've heard that if you are interested in going get a list of the exhibitors and give a couple of them a ring saying you would be interested in meeting them there. alot of them will have an amount of free pases and will happily send them on if they think it will get people to their stand/exhibit. Will hopefully put this to the test when the one in Millstreet comes around later in the year

Advertisement