Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange signiature hiccup?

Options
  • 12-08-2005 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

It's odd, but for the past week or so, the odd post I make, about every 6th or 7th post, my signiature isn't included and I have to go back and edit it to include me sig. I was thinking it was a bit of a hiccup with boards that would just sort itself out eventually, but now it's just getting annoying.

Anyone else have this problem?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

It happened once recently here diddn't bother editting. I'd used the quick reply button.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Happens me sometimes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

This seems to be happening to me now in some posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I think it's the new 'Goth Content Filter' cloud has been developing.
    We pray he finishes it soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

sometimes when you use the quick reply the "Show your signature" box is unticked. Its one of those things that cant be explained, like who invented the telephone or how they get figs in the figroll or is the moon really made of cheese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yep, every now and again the show my signature box is unticked on the quick reply box... odd little glitch that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I think it's the new 'Goth Content Filter' cloud has been developing.
    We pray he finishes it soon ;)

There is NO Goth content in my sig. I deny any such claim that there is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i wish there was :(

anyway i have not noticed this at all.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ColHol wrote:
    sometimes when you use the quick reply the "Show your signature" box is unticked. Its one of those things that cant be explained, like who invented the telephone or how they get figs in the figroll or is the moon really made of cheese

1. The telephone was Invented By alexander graheam Bell
    2. The dough is baked around the Fig
    3. The moon is made of stone, ( apparently)

its happened to me a few times, strange

• Advertisement
Advertisement