Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Anima i seen in a while

Options
  • 12-08-2005 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

ok Basilisk is an awsome show about ninjas, and not those "little kids with power" ninjas like Naruto. No these are "the you made the wrong move you die in ten seconds flat" ninjas. Personally i am tired of long drawn out fights with no real conclution and a whole lot of sparks or grunting. i really enjoy this anima, and i recomend it to any1 who is interested in this type of genre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Check out Berserk if you haven't already.
    Although it's not about ninjas, it is full of killing and the fights don't drag on forever. Also it's bad ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pingoo

Makaveli wrote:
    Check out Berserk if you haven't already.
    Although it's not about ninjas, it is full of killing and the fights don't drag on forever. Also it's bad ass.

Sad that the Anime of Berserk is so far away from the Manga ... manga is dark and violent like non others :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Did anyone else misread this as "Best Enema I've Seen In A While" :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

no... no..

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Rozie wrote:
    Did anyone else misread this as "Best Enema I've Seen In A While" :/
    No, but it did pop into my mind directly upon reading it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭Malafus

I read it as "Best Animal I seen in a while" and thought that they'd either posted in the wrong forum, or were starting a 'furry' thread. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

CuLT wrote:
    No, but it did pop into my mind directly upon reading it.
    Ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Heh

In terms of Naruto I actually lik ethe fact the fights are long and drawn out - as the characters develop their powers. Otherwise it ends up like some crap like Fist of the North Star.. You are already dead... but in the next episode I will kill the bad guy by poking his tongue! Then the next one by poking his shin! Look at how I develope! >_<

God I have come to hate that show so much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 PAINLESS

WHERE DID YOU SEE BASILISK? JUST LOOKIN AT ITS SITE http://basilisk.tv/
    AN IT SAYS COMING SUMMER 2006?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

PAINLESS wrote:
    WHERE DID YOU SEE BASILISK? JUST LOOKIN AT ITS SITE http://basilisk.tv/
    AN IT SAYS COMING SUMMER 2006?
    Proberly in Japan. They come out later over here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

It's not even out in the U.S yet, I too would also like to know where the O.P "Saw" this film

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Laguna wrote:
    It's not even out in the U.S yet, I too would also like to know where the O.P "Saw" this film

Downloaded via website..torrent..irc....whatever. There is a huge delay in anime being licensed and dubbed/subbed by a company.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I thought it was a series? I also thought it was licensed and nobody was fansubbing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Just from the looks of it i wounder if its going to be anything like Rurouni Kenshin o_O

Advertisement