Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ant big brother winner 2005

Options
  • 12-08-2005 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

I thought he would win very close though 53.7% voted for Ant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Even though I wanted Eugene to win, Anthony deserved it more. So fair play to him. At least the final 2 got 50k each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Looks like the teenyboppers got their way. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

And me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

That suspense, god almighty, I was afraid to go to the jacks lest I miss it.

Fair feck to him anyway. Would have preferred to see Eugene in the seat but he'd have been my second choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

What a complete and total tool. How self centered can one person be??? Had to laugh at the taking the money bit... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

I didnt care who'd win either him or Eugene Or Craig(Annoying he maybe)
    He didnt like when Davina told him about Mokosi being pregnant.She got the worse boos ever.I dont think she was prepared for that i dont think anyone would.And she even made it worse.Fair play to Ant though,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

so what do we do now? *sigh* I'll miss the show... when is the Salon back on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Eugene is the real winner!!! He rules!! Had to laugh when he said, " I think I'm quite a nice guy, most of my friends like me" LMAO Bless his cotton socks! :)

Eugene rules!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Ahh he's a decent guy. Could have been a little more magnaminous about it especially about Eugene and the money. He's an ok alright guy but theres nothing really to him. His interview proved that. A nice guy who won because he put up with Craig for 11 weeks and teenage girls like wasting their credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Aye that friends comment was funny by Eugene.

As for Ant, I thought he was cool up to that stupid exit he did.. Bit of a prat there.
    Also, He claims he wouldnt take the money.. He said in the diary room, AFTER Big Brother said "Eugene didnt know about the 200k, would you have taken it", Ant responded with "Yes"..

• Advertisement

so what do we do now? *sigh* I'll miss the show... when is the Salon back on?
    Keep an eye out for Craig mauling his way in. Anything to get at the camera;s. Be prepared to see Ant strapped to a chair so that Craig doesnt have to be without him while he's doing that! :D

God, I hope they both disappear into oblivion! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

I'd forgotten what an absolute moron Maxwell was. Did you notice him every time a camera came near. Total get! Considering how Makosi was able to turn on the tears at will in the house she must be cryin' buckets after the maulin' Davina gave her. Still think if Eugene had refused the money the other night he'd have pocketed £200,000 tonight. I'm certain of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

zippo22 wrote:
    I'd forgotten what an absolute moron Maxwell was. Did you notice him every time a camera came near. Total get! Considering how Makosi was able to turn on the tears at will in the house she must be cryin' buckets after the maulin' Davina gave her. Still think if Eugene had refused the money the other night he'd have pocketed £200,000 tonight. I'm certain of it.
    In hindsight I agree. Given that it was 53% Ant then it's pretty likely Eugene would have won the lot. Don't be too hard on Ant tonight guys, could you imagine the amount of adrenalin pumping through his system! Glad Makosi got booed to fcukdom! Slow chant now......liar, liar, liar, and a little faster.....off, off, off!!! Geebag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Ant was terrible tonight to be fair!
    Made a prat of himself.

It was the right result though overall, can't believe he won so easily in the end...

Fair play...

Makosi stole the show anyway, in a bad way, but any publicity is good publicity eh?

Twas entertaining

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

chump wrote:
    Made a prat of himself.
    He ws just excited to win, would you blame him, he just had the reaction that everyone else would like to have, but is afraid to! Give him his 5 minutes of fame... that's all he's going to have anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, I hated anthony from day 1-Day 78 adnd his interview made my opinion of him even worse.

His winnings will get to his head and before christmas he will have a flopped pop career entering @ no. ??, he will have sold his story to OK!/Heat and we will eventually see him on a celebrity (INSERT SHOW NAME)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Twas a truely terrible interview, I felt bad for him...

anyway best of luck all,

Hope we all made a few quid out of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

As much as I wanted Eugene to win I think it all worked out for the best.

Had Eugene won it he would have just wanted to disappear back into obscurity (ie the real world) anyway. As such they might as well let Antnee have his shot at the big time (ie C-list celebdom & invites to the premieres of the latest Roland Emmerich / Michael Bay trainwrecks ). He'll probably enjoy that lifestyle more that Eugene anyway.

And besides they both get 50k in their skyrockets so it's nice to have two winners this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Pigman II wrote:
    As much as I wanted Eugene to win I think it all worked out for the best.

Had Eugene won it he would have just wanted to disappear back into obscurity (ie the real world) anyway. As such they might as well let Antnee have his shot at the big time (ie C-list celebdom & invites to the premieres of the latest Roland Emmerich / Michael Bay trainwrecks ). He'll probably enjoy that lifestyle more that Eugene anyway.

And besides they both get 50k in their skyrockets so it's nice to have two winners this year.

I agree..2 happy campers. Antnee gets the 'fame' he craves. Eugene muddles off into obscurity again....using the money to buy TVs to throw off cliffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Thank god Eugene didn't win. :eek: That would've been an all-time low in T.V. history... (not that Antnee's win was anything of a spectacle...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Begone with the pollution!!!

May it never grace our (****ty enough as it is) screens again. Amen

REJOICE ETC....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dataglo

Was the show any good this year? I have no TV connected

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

What a legend post!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hahahahahahhahahahahaa...

it was ok mate..left alot to be desired but twas entertaining nonetheless...

Fair play to ye!!!!

Dan :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you mean big brother is over???!???

sweet. time to tune e4 back in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Yeah time to put the wife n daughter back into the closet until next year ^^

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

chump wrote:
    Made a prat of himself.

Makosi stole the show anyway, in a bad way, but any publicity is good publicity eh?

OMG... For once Makosi actually had nothing to say.. she looked dumbstruck, I thought it was classic, specially when Davina told Antnee about her "pregnancy" and the camera shot to her... She looked like she was about to actually GENUINELY cry... Even though her "baby" story was blown out of the water Id say she'll still make a fortune... Bitch :rolleyes:

I have yet to watch her interview and Ant's. From what i'm hearing, and from the post above, when the camera shot to Makosi during Ants interview, her face was supposed to be priceless.

Ant is a boring winner, yes - but not many are complaining when they compare him to the "final four". He seems to be the one of the best of a bad lot that started, and the best of a bad lot that was left on the final night.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ant is a boring winner, yes - but not many are complaining when they compare him to the "final four". He seems to be the one of the best of a bad lot that started, and the best of a bad lot that was left on the final night.[/QUOTE]
    Yeah Id have to agree there.. also I was a bit dissapointed in him with regards to eugene taking the money... in the diary room when he was told eugene wasnt aware that the prize money would double if he said no, antnee said "oh well then Id have taken it too" yet when asked about it on stage with Davina he claimed he would not have taken it and "you cant put a price on a good time" Yeah right Antnee... Everyone in that house would have done the same thing, they all went in to get money..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

Well done to anthony!! Very happy he won!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i hear eugene scored a TV contract with Sky one on Friday night.

Advertisement