Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ant big brother winner 2005

Options
2»

Comments

I watched the reunion show on E4 today-It's repeated on ch4 tonight.

Sam was dancing in front of Eugene in the kitchen and the expression on her face was very funny.
    If I was a mind reader it would be that she was saying - you've got £50k,would you like to go out sometime :D

On another note, Anthony gave a right tongue lashing of the verbal kind to Makosi on the show.He said she was a liar right through the show and had upset his friends and family.
    I honestly think if she didnt think that the chickens would eventually come home to roost after the show that she must be thick or dumb or both.
    Good at playing the game, but not good at realising the consequenses of playing it that way.

Pretending and saying she was pregnant less than 24hrs after the pool incident... and she a nurse :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

The part that Makosi got wrong was that its ok to play the game, once you let the public/viewers in on it. She kept the public/viewers out of it and that was her first downfall.

There's so much controversy about Ant and Mak's poolgate that no one knows who to believe anymore. Makosi lied her way through BB and as such has cried wolf too many times to be believed by some, then with Ants denial and his insistance of not doing it, what people saw on the live feed and the witnesses, its hard to believe.

Even his comments about never having sex with a black woman before - those comments stopped after poolgate, so it makes you think.

Though what happened in the pool was the act of sex. Sex is defined as the whole act - rather than just intercourse. Sex is foreplay, intercourse, fondling etc. So sex definitely happened. Penetrative sex may not have. Intercourse may not have.

Ant also hasnt got that much coverage in the media. Makosi is hogging the limelight again - just like she tried on Vanessa's night. Though Vanessa's night wasnt as big an issue as Ant's winning night.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Anthony does absolutely nothing for me, and I was quite surprised to see him win. I just don't get it! He doesn't have a very big vocabulary, does he? (Ok, I admit it - that's my polite way of saying that I think he's thick). Good looking? Well, he has lovely teeth, I'll grant him that much ;)

I was interested to see that he won 53% of the vote - it seems the reports last week that it was a 1 horse race (Eugene) were really wrong - remember, there were 3 other contestants making up the remaining 47% of the vote. I'd love to know what the final tally was.

Also, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Anthony's stylish high heeled cowboy boots yet.... even when he was wearing them on BBLB he was still shorter than Dermot! :p

As an aside - brown high heeled cowboy boots + black suit?! Eh.. interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

I just don't get it! He doesn't have a very big vocabulary, does he? (Ok, I admit it - that's my polite way of saying that I think he's thick).

So? He's a nice guy, and just because he doesnt speak like eugene for gods sake doesnt mean he's stupid.

But what a bunch of freaks they had in their this year, apart from Anthony, Orla and Maxwell, and maby his bird with the big knockers!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

I was disgusted with the way he acted when he won. He barely acknowledged Eugene who got up to give him a hug but sat down again when he was shunned/ignored. I felt sorry for Eugene. He should have won, Ant would have been nothing without the is he/isn't he gay thing.
    Eugene at least tried to be funny even though the reactions he got were alot funnier than his stories

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Good on Anthony yesterday on BBLB with Dermot. He laid in to Makosi big time. Good man! She deserved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I was interested to see that he won 53% of the vote - it seems the reports last week that it was a 1 horse race (Eugene) were really wrong

He had 53% of the final vote (i.e his and Eugene's) after the others had gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Does anyone know if Bblb Reunion is on again?I have Ntl digital but i missed it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

was on about ten on the morning on c/t4

funny pics of roberto and vanessa from bb5 laid out with spagetti covering her breast...

and leslie still btiching about sam, god that girl is a spiteful cow, she boasted how she took no money for gettings naked on the daily sport or what not, im sure it was because she isn't actually confident enough in her looks to take her clothes off, nor should she be

im glad anthony won does seems the nicest, am i right in thinking anthong bitched the least... he listened and echoed alot while his mates were around but i don't think he made a artform out of like the others

btw does anthony only know about 5 dance moves...

Advertisement