Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 6?

Options
  • 13-08-2005 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Well, as it's now aall over and Anthony as become 'our' :mad: winner, what's your final opinion on the series?

Personally, I think that this year it was very WHACK in your face. Housemates were all full of temselves and we didn't have a deserving winner. There were only 4 housemates I actually liked out of a possible 16 and there was wa too much scandal than entertianment.

All in all, a 6/10 from me!

Out of 10, 1 being 'Worst' & 10 being ebst, rate Big Brother 2005 42 votes

0% 0 votes
    7% 3 votes
    4% 2 votes
    21% 9 votes
    21% 9 votes
    16% 7 votes
    9% 4 votes
    4% 2 votes
    14% 6 votes
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I enjoyed what little I saw of it, obviously didn't like alot of the housemates but that's inevitable.

I have no other BB standard upon which to base my opinion and will be using this year as a standard against all other will be judged.

Overall I liked it. Had some good moments and provided me with something to talk about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Which four had you in mind?

Personally the only ones I had any time for were:
    1) Mary
    2) Science
    3) Eugene
    4) Roberto

The rest were either too ...
    1)immature
    2)bitchy
    3)stupid
    .... for my liking ... or taking the whole 'game' too seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I enjoyed it, and like Davina said to Makosi, even those who boo'ed her, loved to watch her, it gave us something to talk about for the past few weeks!
    I gave it an 8, cause sometimes I did get a little bored with it, and I didn't mind if I missed an episode like I did the past few years!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Worst series of BB so far... never has there been a bunch of more unlikeable housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Tiffany wrote:
    Worst series of BB so far... never has there been a bunch of more unlikeable housemates.
    but you still watched it to dislike them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

the housemates i actually liked were anthony,craig( :D ),roberto,derek,kemal,mary and eugene grew on me

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

but you still watched it to dislike them!
    I watched it because I'm a fan of Big Brother and I've been following it since the first series. It was interesting at the beginning when they were all fighting but then it got boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Craig was an absolute moron.
    Cannot wait until he fades from the public eye and I dont have to put up with seeing pictures of him as I eat my cornflakes in the soon to be dreary mornings.

Only caught 2 weeks of it, so never really got into it.
    Raging though, the women this year looked amazing, and Sam said she had some deal with a pr0n site in the final night.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

The one thing that I loved was that Big Brother had a personality and was quiet funny at times when they replied to the contestants. The funniest was Anthony and Big Brother having their date...and Anthony asked "Are you trying to get me drunk Big Brother?" And Big Brother(one of the male voices) said "Might Be!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

robo wrote:
    The one thing that I loved was that Big Brother had a personality and was quiet funny at times when they replied to the contestants. The funniest was Anthony and Big Brother having their date...and Anthony asked "Are you trying to get me drunk Big Brother?" And Big Brother(one of the male voices) said "Might Be!!"
    na the best was when they were trying to get bog roll.. big brother was asking them all to guess what famous horse big bro was thinking of..

Ant: *names some random horse*
    BB: Poor anthony, poor.
    Ant: can i have another guess
    BB: Doors open

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

LundiMardi wrote:
    Ant: *names some random horse*

It wasn't just 'some' horse. It was this horse!

Let's hope he puts a little more thought into what he's gonna do with his winnings than he did with that answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I do think the best bit of all is that BB had a personality this year.
    Especially the humorous bits like asking Craig did he ask for that hair cut, was it cut with a spoon, when Ant asked what was for dessert and BB replied "hopefully you" and so on.
    Its my winner for "Best Character of 2005" :D

Advertisement