Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSLStats Quickies

• 13-08-2005 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Quick question, is it just me or is dslstats.eircom.net now working?

When I log in I get stats for only august 1st and second? Also it shows a download allowance of 8192MB. Did they not increase the cap recently? I am on broadband home starter package.

(edit)

Just realised you can get proper stats by going through http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net as going straight in at dslstats.eircom.net no workie!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

(Update)

There *is* an issue with broadband stats in eircom. Depending on where you logon you will either get stats up until Aug. 2nd or Aug 18th (at least in my case)

Obv the Aug 18th stats is the most accurate however the lag on this server is increasing as due to a stats problem with one of their servers they have switched the load onto one server. Just got the full lowdown from someone in there.

Not good enough! Caps are driving me mad, roll on Smart!

Advertisement