Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mizzonis wagon wheel!!!

• 13-08-2005 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

18 to 20 INCH pizza.,.......oh sweet mother of god i got one last night for meself i was 2 slices off finishing it before i passed out.

Biggest pizza i ever seen and i lived in NY for a while.

Can anyone finish one Delux version to themselves?????

/inside me is a fat person dying to get out

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

LOL :D , havent ever tried but then i dont enjoy there pizza's, more of a quality, not quantity man :) .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,259 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Basically, you've to turn the box on it's side to get it through the front door. Mammoth of a thing!

TBH, I prefer to get Garlic bread and maybe some wedges with a smaller pizza than to just stuff myself with one of the massive ones!

I've tried to finish a Wagon Wheel on many occasions but to no avail. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,582 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Coupons in the independant directory give you a two for one on all pizzas, wagon wheels included, on tuesdays. Now that's tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Does anyone have a picture of this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Those yokes are mad. Absolutely massive, I've yet to see anyone make a dent in it.

In fact a small group was defeated by this foe. Think it was 24 inch or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

KdjaC wrote:
    18 to 20 INCH pizza.,.......oh sweet mother of god i got one last night for meself i was 2 slices off finishing it before i passed out.

C'mon I know Pats threw away a famous victory last night but thats no reason to attempt suicide! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Whats the number for this place? And do they deliver to celbridge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

make sure there's room in the driveway, they deliver by flatbed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I smiled when he turned it sideways to get in the door, its ****ing massive.

21.60 for the Deluxe Mizzonis have about 13 places in Dublin

I gonna have another go tonight i refuse to be beaten by any type of food.

kdjac

• Advertisement

18 to 20 inch? Ha, I mock that wagon wheel.

I believe Dominos or Four Star dos 24 inch or I might just be imagining things again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Cut the crusts off. Bit filling and not as nice as the toppings part. and if you're still hungry you can dip em in that gorgeous garlic dip...

grimloch wrote:
    18 to 20 inch? Ha, I mock that wagon wheel.

I believe Dominos or Four Star dos 24 inch or I might just be imagining things again.

If I remember correctly Dominos only goes up to 13 1/2.

I've never tried Four Star before.

If I remember correctly Dominos only goes up to 13 1/2.

I've never tried Four Star before.

Then it must have been 4 star, either way this monstrosity of a yoke arrived when I was at a friends house once. It was as big as my TV.

grimloch wrote:
    Then it must have been 4 star, either way this monstrosity of a yoke arrived when I was at a friends house once. It was as big as my TV.

Just checked and Four Star only go up to 16".

(And it seems that Dominos does pizzas half an inch bigger in the US. Damn!)

Trust me, if there was a bigger pizza in Ireland, I would have eaten it by now. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭samo

Whats the number for this place? And do they deliver to celbridge?

Only pizza in Celbridge worth getting is the pizza out of Da Mario's opposite the Garda station - absolutely fantastic, quality not quantity man!!!!!! :D

Just checked and Four Star only go up to 16".

(And it seems that Dominos does pizzas half an inch bigger in the US. Damn!)

Trust me, if there was a bigger pizza in Ireland, I would have eaten it by now. ;)

Right, I'm officially insane. I could have sworn it was 24 inch, either way I'm wrong but this thing was massive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Heard about the wagon wheel alright but i haven't had the luck to try one yet. I ate a 16 inch bbq supreme from four star before i took me about an hour and boy was i full.

grimloch wrote:
    I could have sworn it was 24 inch, either way I'm wrong but this thing was massive.

Are you still talking about pizzas? Or, eh...........

Are you still talking about pizzas? Or, eh...........

:D

Not even mine is 24 inches long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Is this avalible in all mizzonis? its not in the menu of the Rathgar one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Heh, just had one of these last night before going out, there was 3 of us and we were all nicely stuffed after it, youd need to be some fat bastard to eat a whole one of these to yourself, just took a pic with my phone of the box sitting in the door to give everyone an idea of its size

ubu wrote:
    Heh, just had one of these last night before going out, there was 3 of us and we were all nicely stuffed after it, youd need to be some fat bastard to eat a whole one of these to yourself, just took a pic with my phone of the box sitting in the door to give everyone an idea of its size

wussies :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Ha, not really, it was probably due to the feed of cans we had before and after it aswell but we were actually talking about it and i reckoned youd eat half the pizza comfortly, anything after that is going to be a bit of a struggle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

we get them all the time in our house, half price with our stack of metromunch.com vouchers. 20" pizza for just over ten euro? yes please (:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

grimloch wrote:
    Right, I'm officially insane. I could have sworn it was 24 inch, either way I'm wrong but this thing was massive.
    Are you thinking of the Donatellos Big Don? Thats 22 inches.

JohnK wrote:
    Are you thinking of the Donatellos Big Don? Thats 22 inches.

Bah I can't remember. It was bleedin' massive though. Most likely me exageratting the size of things again.

2 Wagon wheels ordered 11.28

Her bro here taking the challenge loser pays!!!.

kdjac

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

got the full irsh one :eek: 2 slices and i was gone good thing there was three of us there to finish it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Eating contest eh. Something to consider for the next boards event?

Advertisement