Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mizzonis wagon wheel!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Managed to fit a 16 incher in my gob one time, was quite a mouthful.

Still, I enjoyed that pizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

1 and bit slices left , i failed again :(

It beat me but i won overall he had 3 full slices left, **** i can barely walk today. There shall be explosions on the hiroshima scale in the toilet today :(

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i've eaten one on my own...admitedly only had peporoni and extra cheese but i reckon i could handle any of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

its a dame fine pizza!we get a couple mostweeks for poker

doesnt look as big in the pic ah well still one of the biggest pizza in
    ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Damn after seeing those pics im hungry. Yeah ill definitely have to get myself one of them and see if im up to the challenge.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

KdjaC wrote:
    I gonna have another go tonight i refuse to be beaten by any type of food.

famous last words :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tiffany wrote:

Still, I enjoyed that pizza.

pizza.....riiiiight

even though it was predictable i hope you enjoyed this post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Anyone know if Mizzonis in Tallaght ( belgard Rd ) do these?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Never forget, pizzas are round - so a 20" pizza is more than 50% larger than a 16" pizza, and a 16" pizza is almost double the size of a 12" pizza.

12" = 36 pizza units
    16" = 64 pizza units
    20" = 100 pizza units

I can finish a 16" pizza on my own with room to spare - but I suspect the wagon wheel would defeat me unless I was truly ravenous...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

I wouldn't have the cojones to attempt a wagon wheel. I'd be sick as a pike. The 16-incher is far too intimidating as it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Tiffany wrote:

*edits signature*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Never forget, pizzas are round - so a 20" pizza is more than 50% larger than a 16" pizza, and a 16" pizza is almost double the size of a 12" pizza.

12" = 36 pizza units
    16" = 64 pizza units
    20" = 100 pizza units

I can finish a 16" pizza on my own with room to spare - but I suspect the wagon wheel would defeat me unless I was truly ravenous...
    What's a pizza unit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Rubens

JohnK wrote:
    What's a pizza unit?

Didn't you do science in school? You will find its metric equivalent in the back of the Scientific Tables....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I think I had a 16 inch today at lunch and when I went back to the office I started sweating which happens to me when I eat excessively and I had to remain seated for 20 minutes.

Thus I would get pwnd by a wagon wheel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

grimloch wrote:
    I think I had a 16 inch today at lunch and when I went back to the office I started sweating which happens to me when I eat excessively and I had to remain seated for 20 minutes.

Thus I would get pwnd by a wagon wheel.

It should happen to everybody when they eat excessively...(I know it happens to me at night)... which is probably why obese people sweat pretty much at the drop of a hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The Mizzoni's Original Irish pizza is the greatest invention ever in the history of food. But the biggest I've eaten was the 16" one, once, when I was practically passing out with hunger. I wouldn't even attempt the Wagon Wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Tha Gopher wrote:
    *edits signature*
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I used to get a free one every tuesday because one of their delivery drivers fancied a Lithuanian girl in work and he'd bring her in the pizza but she was far too concerned about her weight and boyfriend to eat it or bring it home.

They are so damn nice!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

So roughly what's the diameter of this pizza in metric units?

Advertisement