Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do tonight?

Options
  • 13-08-2005 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Here's a pickle for ya. I wanna do something tonight but not pub/club. I've exams in a few days so something relatively relaxed!!! Any ideas of anything good going on in Cork tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

There isn't anything good in the cinema and i didnt hear of any good gigs in a while, so i'd say your best bet is a dvd and some take away, else go on the beer sure i've repeats starting wednesday and i was in the pub last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

If you can drive, I heard on the radio that there's a regatta or something on in Cobh? They made some pun about it being a "Sail" tee hee...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Even if you cant drive you could get a train down to Cobh for the regatta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Dimitri wrote:
    There isn't anything good in the cinema and i didnt hear of any good gigs in a while, so i'd say your best bet is a dvd and some take away, else go on the beer sure i've repeats starting wednesday and i was in the pub last night!

Ah, darned exams! Mine start Tuesday, u doing UCC repeats? I didn't do mine in the summer,got a deferral but I've seven to do!

Mite head to Cobh. Ya, I've a car, what stuff is going on there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

from the website (http://www.gocobhregatta.com/prog.php) there's some live bands on:
    LIVE COBH BANDS

7:30pm – 8:30pm
    Anacrusis

8:30pm – 9:30pm
    The Four Horsemen

9:45pm – 11:30pm
    Big Generator

11:30pm Disco & Live Band
    Upstairs in the Commodore Hotel.

French Market and Crafts Stalls
    Situated on Kennedy Pier

I think you'll need to park in the car park by the five foot walk. At least that's where people were parking when I was there this afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

oh oh big generator are good, they did all our college things!

I was just about to say the same Femmy girl! Big generator are class! Unfort, I can't head out now as I'd a tooth pulled yest and owsa the pain is baaad!

neurofen plus... they are the best for toothaches!

Weird, I was just about to take some neurofen plus! Rock on Dizzyblabla!

• Advertisement

neurofen plus are our friends... just like google is!

This is true!!! I just took d auld neurofen plus last nite and I headed straight to the land of nod yipee!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

neurofen plus... they are the best for toothaches!
    I find miller works better :)
    DawnMc wrote:
    Ah, darned exams! Mine start Tuesday, u doing UCC repeats? I didn't do mine in the summer,got a deferral but I've seven to do!
    Nasty, i'm not too bad i guess, being as i am but a baby to college repeating my in consequential modules, for first year no less :D

Ah, a wee furry (first year to you!) Darn exams! I just spent the day in town drinking wine to cure my toothache and completely forgot to study duh!!! I'll just have a wee snooze........then I'll study.... I swear!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

back on topic and to Cobh.. anyone know what time the fireworks are planned for tonight?

scratch that, just followed deranged's link. 10pm.

Where is deranged link? I might go check it out. Oh christ, I have done NO study today!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

DawnMc wrote:
    Where is deranged link?
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3194552&postcount=7

Just popping into town (Cork) meself now for a few pints if there's any boardsies around.

adam

Advertisement