Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. Marking Schemes

Options
  • 13-08-2005 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

You can download the year 2001+ Leaving Cert Marking Schemes from www.examinations.ie however I am wondering if anyone has Marking schemes for either

Higher Level Applied Maths, pre-1999

Higher Level Maths, pre-1999

Higher Level Agricultural Economics, pre-1999

Higher Level Accounting 1998 only or sample papers

I have all the Marking Schemes for all subjects, Leaving Cert, LC Applied or Junior Cert higher and ordinary level for the years 1999 and 2000 if anyone wants to trade, remember you can get all 2001-2005 marking schemes and papers from www.examinations.ie for all subjects!

Any marking schemes for any of the subjects listed would be very helpful and I am willing to trade

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I know this probably isn't much help but...I got all of mine from that site, so I'm guessing if you want earlier ones you gotta hope one of your teachers has them.....otherwise I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

I know this probably isn't much help but...I got all of mine from that site, so I'm guessing if you want earlier ones you gotta hope one of your teachers has them.....otherwise I don't know.

Yeah thanks, if anyone doesn't want to part with their marking schemes, if you send them to me I will photocopy them and happily return them as soon as possible, I will also give some form of other reward if you don't want my marking schemes in return.

Advertisement