Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodom Does Britney

Options
  • 13-08-2005 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

As you may or may not have heard, Children of Bodom's new single, In Your Face, is out soon. Not for the first time, they've decided to do a cover. I'm torn between posting this here or in Humour, but *Snip*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

In all fairness neGev, you should know better than to post links to copyrighted mp3s. Buy the single if you want to hear it. By all means, discuss the ridiculousness of it, but the if anyone posts up illegal links like that again, they're out of here.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Apologies, I presumed it was a free sample, just nabbed the link from another site

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

in all fairness... a low quality .mp3 of not even the entire bloody tune is of no use to anybody whatsoever, and anybody who is a bodom fan is going to buy it anyway, and anyone who isnt either wouldnt have bought it or will be converted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

in all fairness... a low quality .mp3 of not even the entire bloody tune is of no use to anybody whatsoever, and anybody who is a bodom fan is going to buy it anyway, and anyone who isnt either wouldnt have bought it or will be converted...

That's not the point. The point is it's illegal, and boards.ie is liable for what's posted up here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Would you like Boards to be taken down???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I think you get a sample at http://www.mp3.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

i heard it last week, thought it was quite funny :D

their a very good band, some of their stuff it sooo tight!!!

Advertisement