Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saitama Japan Maverick from Ballyfermot

• 13-08-2005 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi
    My name is Andi Smyth I'm Irish , I can speak and understand English , I can also speak and understand Japanese . I live near a glider strip in Saitama Japan.

Here what do you think of this ?

http://www.bulmoo21.com/cybird/aerobatic.wmv

http://www.bulmoo21.com/cybird/takeoff2_100Kbps.wmv

took me 30 years of traveling to find this bird . Yeah there I was in the jungle and this ****ing bird landed near me.

I can sell you the Bird . Notice: I did say "can" I did not say "could" Most British people these days can not understand the language they violently beat into the Irish people.

So let's repeat myself again , I can sell you the bird, You , Yes You "could" sell the bird, if you had the market and the balls , ( balls in this metaphor means the language or are you British or wot ? )

My friends in Ireland "can" also give me the bird. (kiss off)

I also can sell you a franchise to the Celtic Pub Business in Japan. Again notice I did say "can" , You "can" also choose not to buy a franchise, no problem, I'm not going to force it down your neck, but if you are interested in such an operation I will entertain you.

Okay, now let's cut the crap and move on. This Maverick will do business with anybody even the British, No hard feelings fellers, it's a new world and I'm still living on the planet. (in Saitama Japan BTW)
    I'm interested in anybody who is interested in business and me , wants to trade , wants to work, wants to buy , wants to sell. I don't do charity, i give to charity and that's my pleasure not my occupation . So if you have something to offer i.e. help to sell "me" The Maverick or trade with me , my hand is extended to you and no BULL****.

When I fly the bird . There is a special song I like to hear real LOUD

The singer is black and British no **** he's British and black

Can you guess the music ? Hint : my age is 50 BTW.

For all the "dorks" who have just graduated, F@3k off, I'm not interested unless you are a geek who has a Mac G5 and a brain that is more than Moore St. selling the last of the Mickey Mouse at Christmas . Come On I come from ballyer if you want a bashing war or we could talk.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

What the fúck?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

0_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Ì see.
    yarr.gif
    zombie.gif
    robot.gif
    ninja.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Has Paddy20 moved to Japan now??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

you can write a load of shíte on boards, where you could have just fúcked off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

What the ho hum hell is that all about?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Some strange stuff going on there !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Sico wrote:
    Has Paddy20 moved to Japan now??

Not nearly enough exclamation marks!!!!? in that post for it to be? poor old Paddy!!!!!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm still living on the planet

Anyone have any idea which one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I feel violated.

<edit>Wait I've just watched those videos and I'm damn impressed! Cool little toys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

they look fairly good, but how much the euro are we talkin about ;)

Advertisement