Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flash nav system

Options
  • 13-08-2005 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

hi, anyone know of a flash component / off-the-shelf solution to the nav system used on this site:
    http://63.64.135.2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Not that I know of... it looks straight-forward enough if you know your actionscript... you'd probably be able to make one yourself after a few hours of AS tutorials.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

But please don't; it's horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Easy enough to do. Should be a tutorial in the help files.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

self coding only if a matching solution isn't already available, time of the essence situation, so happy to slot in an existing solution

so no one seen this implemented as a component / off the shelf solution anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Nope, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

It looks like, a mouse over effect over another button with some tweening with a bit of easing applied. Shouldn't be too hard. Very little actionscript needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It looks like, a mouse over effect over another button with some tweening with a bit of easing applied. Shouldn't be too hard. Very little actionscript needed.
    And a mask

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Gordon wrote:
    And a mask

indeed, a mask. Forgot that one. Cheers Gordon.

Origianl OP, have you searched www.flashkit.com or www.actionscript.org for a tsunami flash menu. Or at least i think what they are called. i might be wrong!

Advertisement