Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help to pick Nokia carkit

• 13-08-2005 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭

I used to have the CARK91 which I used with my 6110, 6210 & 6310i phones which I've owned over the years. At the time, it was pretty much the only car-kit and phone combo in use supplied by Nokia as far as I remember.

I'm now using the 6230 and can't for the life of me figure out what the hell I need to have the same type of kit (including the wired holder/charger) that I had with the CARK91 in my old car. The whole bluetooth thing doesn't matter to me in the least - I bought the 6230 as I was told it was the closest replacement for my failed 6310i.....I use the phone for calling people - Not as a toy.... :D

Can anyone tell me exactly what I need and point me towards the cheapest supplier for the hardware?

Thanks,

Gil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭ffocused

Carphone Warehouse have a 6310i car kit converter for Eur59.90. It is an insert for your existing cradle and works for the 6230 and all the newer nokias. it is pictured on www.carphonewarehouse.ie, but it costs eur10 extra online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

thank you - you've just saved me a bunch of money and hassle.

Advertisement