Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tayto prawn cocktail

• 13-08-2005 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

there was i in the shop the other day when i spied an unfamiliar pink packet. it was tayto...prawn cocktail O.o i bought them, they were nice. definitely nicer than the walkers ones. anyone else have them? did they like them?

ps. i know this is kind of a small question but i wanna know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 PowerPuffGirl

What shop was that? Me wants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

spar. i've seen it a couple of times since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Yeah I heard there only new out and they are delish. Have to find a shop that sells them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

spar on stiles road in clontarf definitely has them. but i've seen them in every other newsagents i've been in since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yeah, the Spar further up the Malahide Road (? ) had them yesterday. I didn't buy them, but I was tempted to... might do sooner or later...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭madfistbt

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want some Im gonna go hunting tommorow. i checked thire website its all flashy and that but its not updated regularly. Just once this year!
    Sound yum yum pigs bum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

whoa... I must find me a packet.
    I'm addicted on the Walkers ones. Sooo tasty!
    And you cant beat a big bag of Prawn Cocktail snacks from Marks & Sparks... just a massive bag of Skips basically!

Remember when Tayto brought out a sausage flavour? Anyone remember those?
    Must be over 10 years ago I last saw them. Tasted weird!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

deadly remember a few years back they a had sour cream ones hope they bring them back out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement