Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Score Challenge #7 - Every Extend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Direct Link...

Man, this is addictive...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Rhyme wrote:
    Direct Link...

Man, this is addictive...

Whoops, forgot that wasn't a direct link, very sorry! Will update that now. (hey, it's been a year since i d/l'ed it!)

And yes, it is addictive. :cool: And you can prob ask nicely to install it @work (no license-ing probs, see? :D )

Ok, just a quick few tips I wanted to post before going to bed.
    1. Don't get hit! This loses you 1 life AND 5 seconds!! Blow yourself up instead and take some points! :D
    2. When you get 6 "Quicken" (pink) power-ups, they stop appearing. Wait at 5, get 3 onscreen, then collect them QUICKLY!
    3. There is a limit for max multiplier for chains; however, there is no max for green orbs! They go up in steps of 800; collect as many as you can before blowing yourself up again!!
    4. The black orbs in Heavy mode explode in a wide radius after a quick delay. Use this to your advantage!
    5. The direction a power-up travels in is opposite to where it was hit from. Remember this!
    6. If you're doing badly in a stage, hold the X button to return to mode select.
    7. Remember: Heavy mode makes it harder to get an Extend (life-up). Don't waste yourself!
    8. A quick tip for Light mode: don't bother trying to get 8 "Quicken"-ups. Stay at 7 instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Great game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

this game rocks.
    i love marshmallows.
    my best heavy score so far is 1,297,550 :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Can't get it working on cedega or wine, directinput error :(

Mmm... Extend-ed my Light Hi to 1 241 360 :cool: