Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Ex rang me

• 14-08-2005 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭

I got a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic. "Wow!" I said, "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now, I'm a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me!" She giggled and said she was sure I'd meet the challenge! "Yeah", I said, "just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistband that's a few inches wider these days!" She laughed and told me to stop being so silly! She teased me, saying that she thought tubby bald men were cute!
    "Anyway", "I've put on a couple of pounds myself!" she giggled. So I told her to f**k off

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

LMAO

brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Hahaha.. Class.
    Something to recall in the pub now..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Brilliant mate,brilliant

ahhahahhhahahhaha

That one will be used many times,cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

lmao. thats a great one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

ando wrote:
    I got a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic. "Wow!" I said, "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now, I'm a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me!" She giggled and said she was sure I'd meet the challenge! "Yeah", I said, "just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistband that's a few inches wider these days!" She laughed and told me to stop being so silly! She teased me, saying that she thought tubby bald men were cute!
    "Anyway", "I've put on a couple of pounds myself!" she giggled. So I told her to f**k off
    BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

aw.. it''s funny cos it's kinda true. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Morrigan

haha. That's funny coz of how stoopid the bloke is :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭lazylad

ando wrote:

good one, if I were you I would have insulted her face. like sayin she has a blobby face and she looks like she is gonna be fat when she gets older. you cant loose with that one, she'll never think she is slim again. No point in askin does my arse look big in this? It might not now, but your face says it will sometime in the future. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

its a gudin'!!! Im gonna be the hit of the party!!!lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Fantastic - ha ha! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

A classic joke! 5 stars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

This is possibly the best joke ever. I know I've commented on it before, but I had to again. Pure comic gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

As MobileInfantry, I too have commented on this.

Just gave it 5 stars and look at lazylads reply to it... HEHEHE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

lol :P genius man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Excellent...lazy lads reply makes it even better though :)

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Great joke however, oddly, not as funny the 452nd time you hear it. How have none of you not heard this already? Been in a coma, lying in a sensory deprivation tank, buried 20 ft underground in a collapsed cave on secluded island?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Maximilian wrote:
    Great joke however, oddly, not as funny the 452nd time you hear it. How have none of you not heard this already? Been in a coma, lying in a sensory deprivation tank, buried 20 ft underground in a collapsed cave on secluded island?
    busy doin' your ma tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Watching telly? :D

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

rkm wrote:
    busy doin' your ma tbh.

I hope you closed the coffin after yourself tbh.

peckerhead wrote:
    Watching telly? :D

lol you mean this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Kweiggie

LMFAO (on the outside)...(cryin on the inside, cause it happened to me :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Cheers Maximilian, have the .wmv on HD, but bugger me if I could find a proper linky on Google...

[P.S. Do you know your name should be spelled with a double 'l'? :p]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

lol class

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I love reading this forum at half one cos you never see the punch line comming

peckerhead wrote:
    [P.S. Do you know your name should be spelled with a double 'l'? :p]

No, its just the one "l". It not the same as "million".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

lol

Advertisement