Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does every advertisement have to be for the queer beers?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

logic1 wrote:
    Jesus Boston I never knew you were bent! Yeah might come along for a pint, but only if you promise to pinch my bum!

I'll police the queue and make sure it's civilised. Last thing we want is another riot of screaming mindless logic1 groupies. *sigh* Azezil can be such a handful.*

*But only in the metaphorical sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

LiouVille wrote:
    There is a very definite purpose to this event as outlined already in this thread, by me and others. and I'm not going to get into a arguement about the justification for having a seperate queerbeers. Quiet frankly you've never attended any boards beers. So you can't comment on what they should be like. As for telling people to be gay, I don't see a single banenr add that does that. Life would be very boring and the human race short lived if everyone was.

You do have absolute control over these banner adds. No one is forcing you to browse boards. You find them unsettling and so fort, grand, don't look at them. There is plenty of stuff on boards that doesn't appeal to me, but yea don't see me starting 5 threads moaning about it.
    your right! ive never been to boards beers... but i can comment on what gatherings of people should be like because ive been to many many gatherings of people.... as for telling people to be gay... you know exactly what i mean't when i made that statement(ill give you a hint, it was sarcasm), and i didnt start 5 threads moaning about it but i do believe if you have a problem you should voice your opinions, and if you have a problem with something you should voice your opinions too, so again screw you and so fourth..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

your right! ive never been to boards beers... but i can comment on what gatherings of people should be like because ive been to many many gatherings of people.... as for telling people to be gay... you know exactly what i mean't when i made that statement(ill give you a hint, it was sarcasm), and i didnt start 5 threads moaning about it but i do believe if you have a problem you should voice your opinions, and if you have a problem with something you should voice your opinions too, so again screw you and so fourth..

Oh ssssstop!

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

logic1 wrote:
    Oh ssssstop!

.logic.
    i know... im one of those people who wont back down in an argument i know its annoying im sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

On a off topic note how come boston is now Liouville.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

loss of old account

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thread of the week. All this gaiety will be gone by Monday morning. The queers can go back in their closet, where they wont bother anyone. :)

We treated them like we've treated every other group here and if the Islam forum were having a meet up or the Christians or etc etc, we'd have done the same.

As for Boston, I dunno why the name change. You'd have to ask him I guess...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

long live the raging fags!

Advertisement