Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irbb

• 14-08-2005 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭

I know there are about a hundred threads about this company, but i have some questions to ask. I chose the 2mb 24:1 ratio line. So far my speeds seem to be a amazingly consistant 110-120 both ways. My only problem is that I though I should be getting more, but i am not sure. Also when i game is all good except for these annoying jumps in my ping causing random lag. And I know its not my hardware. I am assuming thats corrupted data from a bad connection? Also if these things are problems and I complain about them are the chances that things will just get worse?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭Malafus

You should be getting ~200kB both ways, that lag is caused by packet loss, you can try complaining, but I doubt you'll get anywhere. Why would things get worse? Out of spite they decide to degrade your service further? I think not... although.....
    No... complain. Complain bitterly. It's the right thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

So complain bitterly, got it. Thinking about plying in some sarcasm as well. And thanks for the answer

Advertisement