Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dell

• 14-08-2005 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Anyone know how long they usually take to deliver laptops after you order them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

It depends on whether you build them, or take a ready made and also there can be luck.

I got a desktop from them that got delivered in 3 days, built and all. But my cousin was waiting 6weeks for his. so in conclusion it can vary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

5-7 days guy on here selling a new one still in its box just so you know.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=289161
    nice spec too and good value in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Varies depending on what parts/components they have in Limerick.

I order a Inspiron for a friend and it arrived 2 days later. I ordered one a week later for myself (after my spuddy Armada finally keeled over) and it took nearly 2 weeks - luck of the draw I'm afraid.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Sticky2005

Hi Curtains,

When I use to work for Dell tech support the usual turn around time was 7 to 10 working days for the delivery of your product. You can track your order on the dell website with the order no you were given.

Advertisement