Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra NTL points ?

Options
  • 14-08-2005 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭

My house is a newer type house with no overhead wires. In it there are 2 NTL points. None on the ground floor, one on the first floor, one on the second floor (these are exactley above each other). As the wires are underground for my estate, is it likely that they stop at the point on the second floor or is it possible that thy go to the attic. (In which case, I might in theory be able to run a wire across the attic and down into the 2 spare bedrooms which is what I am trying to do. Anyone any ideas ?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭ffocused

I would imagine that the cable ends on the second floor if all the cables run underground. You could take the cable from your second floor output and run it up to the attic to get to your other rooms. use some cable trunking and put it in a corner. It is not the neatest solution, but it is the easiest DIY solution if you have no cables in the attic.

Advertisement