Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man needing some clothes help

• 14-08-2005 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Where can I buy a bottle of Acqua Di Gio online? How much does it cost? And how long will delivery take?
    Or alternatively any shops in Dublin City centre as I’ll be up there during the week.
    Also in Dublin, where is the best place for a bloke to buy cords, some funky teeshirts and the like?
    I’m also looking to buy shoes and runners online, I’ve large feet and I’m wondering if I can get them from the UK.
    Or alternatively some US sites that take Irish credit cards?
    Any experiences of any of the above would be appreciated.
    By the way I hate shopping, so if any of you know of websites where I can get all of the above i'd be greatful!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ever hear of www.google.com? It's amazing!

If you're ordering from America, it'll usually take 5-14 business days(or so ive experienced).

Guys cords - Tribe in the Stephens green centre. They do nice enough tees too, but if you're looking for "funky" id say go to Urban Outfitters, Sabotage, have a look around.

Regarding online sites that accept irish credit cards - I know ive never experienced a problem using Visa, Mastercard etc on any site.

Shoes/Runners online - search for yourself on google or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭canavanbn@hotma

But as you may realise the www is a big place and more importantly what reputable US sites can i order from.
    Get your point google does exist, but i was looking for some direction!

Well, it depends what brands you're looking for. Most have their own site and you can order there. However, the occasional one may not deliver internationally (i.e Ralph Lauren :mad: ) but if you search around, check the sites security when ordering (the little padlock thing), it should be fine.
    I would say order in bulk cause of the price of delivery, the last stuff i bought online cost €40 for postage&packaging and then customs threw another €50 onto it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Funky t-shirts, cords etc? Jack and Jones.

Yeah but if you're paying like €10 for a t-shirt what kind of quality are you expecting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭²°°³webkev²°°³

Online:
    You can get funky tshirts at www.80stees.com
    or if you want them next day - www.redhot.ie in ireland

or in town try tribe in the stephens green shoping centre - nice stuff (dear though)

Advertisement