Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question re: MP3 players

• 15-08-2005 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Friend wants me to get her an MP3 player, she has €150 to spend. I saw the 1GB Creative MuVo, anyone any ideas as to what it's like?
    Also, if anyone has any suggestions about a decent one. Has to hold 500 songs upwards or so.

And finally, anyone know where to get the MuVo in Dublin?

Cheers.

/Edit: Just found this thing, anyone have one or used one? Basically same question apply to this as to the MuVo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

What about the Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB for €138 + €10 shipping from komplett.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

aaf wrote:
    What about the Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB for €138 + €10 shipping from komplett.ie

iPod Shuffles are ****

€150 eh? if you don't mind ordering off ebay I'd recommend the Rio Karma, you'd probably pick one up for between €60 and €100 +shipping, it's 20GB but don't think it's a piece of shít cos it's so cheap, it has better sound quality than most(if not all) it's rivals.

Dunno what else to suggest, but keep in mind, paying €150 for a 1GB player is robbery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

JC 2K3 wrote:
    iPod Shuffles are ****

€150 eh? if you don't mind ordering off ebay I'd recommend the Rio Karma, you'd probably pick one up for between €60 and €100 +shipping, it's 20GB but don't think it's a piece of shít cos it's so cheap, it has better sound quality than most(if not all) it's rivals.

Dunno what else to suggest, but keep in mind, paying €150 for a 1GB player is robbery.
    Well, for €150, I don't think there's too much out there. As you said, a 20GB Rio Karma for about €100 would be a fantastic bargain. I've never used or seen a Rio Karma but 20GB's for €100 is a great bargain. BTW, haven't seen any bad reports on the iPod shuffles so that's why I suggested it. Have an iRiver H140 40GB player myself so I'm not even an Apple fanboy! iRiver fanboy ;)

Advertisement