Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting the most from a 3650

• 15-08-2005 2:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Anybody got one? I bought one, a friend of a friend had one that could act as a remmote, play mp3s, golden axe and loads of coll stuff but Im cluless when it comes to phones. After many weeks of messing Ill admit I need help, can anyone offer it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

set it to vibrate and sit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

rofl!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Yeh you can get a irda remote.I have one for mine pretty cool.(Licensed Version).It can do alot of things like i have a baracode reader.Trying to get it work though.You can get also watch full videos on it with smart movie.You can play mp3's also but in mono but there is very impressive mp3 applications.If you need any help drop me a pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭bladetrinity

not the prettiest phone.looks like a jam sandwich.i have one myself ,ive found all sorts of uses for it, ir remote ,a cool multimedia card slot you can put alot of memory on this mamma try to get cam coder pro you can record over 50mins of vid and lots more .if your mates have aphone with bluetooth and a game the same such as poker you can play bluetooth poker cool purchace dont mind the slagging :cool:

Only 50min?The E.t.i camcorder pro 2 has unlimited recording time(Subject to memory)Its one of the best camcorders for Smartphones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭bladetrinity

iknow barrie mines all unlocked unlimited n all,didnt want to say too much ,i have a 128 mem card in at moment so the gas thing is your battery might run out before the memory i have mine 2 yrs still my baby, ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

ive a nokia 6600 but my bro has a 3650 but there very alike anyway i got all my apps from yahoo groups , ive never paid for anything on it (funny when i hear theres ppl paying €4 for a ringtone)

There are loads of sites.Yahoo is just to much hassle waiting for your account to be activated.I have a few sites but i dont think ill be able to post here,

Advertisement