Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best / Worst tasks this year?

Options
  • 15-08-2005 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

So which tasks did you think were the best and worst this year? Which ones did you enjoy and which did you despise?

Personally my favourite was the dog task as it gave us a couple of genuinely funny moments. For one we got to see Science legging it around the garden in with that gimp Kemal in tow vainly trying to keep up in his stillettos. Nice one Sci-dog! And even better than that we got to see that stupid muppet Moloko dressed up as a dog covered in **** and GENUINELY crying for once with that stupid face on her! Classic.

The task that drove me mad was where they had to spend the day saying everything in song. It was painful! It's was like 24hours worth of those ****ing KFC ad's but without the irony. Seriously I had to turn it off after about 3minutes.

So what were yours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

I liked the work house task where that muppet Maxwell had to do all these ****ty jobs while everyone else got drink and had a laugh.
    If something accidentally took out one of Makosi's eyes it would have been perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

The speed dating task was funny,hmm and the worst..........

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

The funniest was the hypnotism task, Eugene's chicken impression was priceless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Best task, the box

Love that soo much! i loved that they had different pics on the boxes! So if they were arguing they would show aangry face etc!

Advertisement