Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your Death Row Meal? - Threads Merged

Options
  • 10-06-2003 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

What would your last meal before your execution consist of ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

There's this pan fried chicken with pasta in a creamy mustardy sauce that they do in Vino Pasta in Greystones and it is sooooo yummy, it would have to be that, no 2 plates of that.

followed by a gooey gooey warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Spring rolls for starters, thai curry for the main course, and quite probably Ben&Jerry's phish food for dessert. Repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Nothing fancy for me. A big fat 20 oz steak with chips. And Vienetta or Romantica to finish it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Starter
    Garlic Bread, cooked with a bit of hash on top

Main Course
    1/3 Pounder, with cheese, and hash
    greasy chips
    Holindays Sauce (mom's home reciepe)

Desert
    Yogart, with lotsa weed mixed in. 8)

=====
    =====

So high, you won't feel death ... ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Prelude: Champagne.

Starter: Deep fried Camanbert with Cranberry Sauce.

Main Course: Tagliatalle Carbonara with some quality parmesan freshly grated on top and possibly some ground black pepper to taste.

Desert: Either chocolate fudge cake or, for some reason or other, Mr Kiplings French Fancies.

Aprés: Brandy until I'm in enough of a state to pick a fight with the reaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

A cashew nut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Cheese, lots of cheese. And chocolate. And whiskey.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hash tea
    a bit of acid

and some magic mushrooms

tekkit death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I don't usually eat more than a 2 course meal (main and dessert) but for the sake of the post and assuming I'm really hungry just before I die...here we go

Starter

Garlic Bread with melted cheese

Main Course

A big huge plate of cripsy bacon
    A mixture of steamed veg with loads of grated cheese

Dessert

Mississippi Mud Pie with whipped cream and strawberries with a Cadbury's Flake mashed and sprinkled all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

For anyone who hasn't seen this site before..

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/finalmeals.htm

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

A Mojito.

starter: chicken wings from beanos in malahide, and garlic bread.

A bottle of reserve 1955 vintage Rioja.

main:

mexican, loads of it.
    fajitas, tacos, burritos, nachos - i feckin love the stuff.
    all of the above

desert:
    baileys haagendazs

followed by 10 Irish Coffees

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Brekfast roll and a cup of tea.

Bring on The lethal injection!

...Wait, I'm innocent! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Lots of drugs :D

(not that im a big user it just that you know if I was dead anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

id get a masive barbecued burger, with 3 hot-dogs also barbecued, a hugh pile of chips, some fried chicken, the biggest mother ****er of an ice cream sunday, strawberrys and rasberreys with cream, as much coca cola with vodka and lemon i want with plenty of ice. A pack of ciggarettes, e-tabs, magic mushrooms, a bag o' glue, and then a big cake with a file in it to escape, also a stripper if you can fit all that into a cake. by then id be dead so id die happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

Having discovered this website http://deadmaneating.com/, it got me thinking what would my last meal be.

Right now i would probably order:

Breakfast Roll (Crispy French Baguette with Sausages, Rashers, Black & White Pudding, Fried Egg, Mushrooms, Mayonnaise and Kethcup)

Chicken and Mushroom Vol-avons (Dunno how to spell it)
    Garlic Bread
    24 Chicken Balls with sweet and sour sauce and egg fried rice
    Chips ( Chunky not ur McDonalds type) , 2 Big Macs and 2 McChicken Sandwiches
    Roast Potatoes, Baked beans, Roast beef, fried chicken, mushrooms, fried eggs

All the brown sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise i want

Large Chocolate cake with double chocolate chip ice cream
    Romantica
    3 Chocolate Ecalairs, vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce

All washed down with Ice cold milk

I would probably explode while trying to eat my way through this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

What a thing to think about but now that you're asking, I'd have to go for:
    Jaegerschnitzel with roast potatoes, fries, red cabbage, home-made potato pancakes, monk-fish in a cream sauce and all the ice cream you could get your hands on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

a medium dominos tandoori hot with extra cheese (medium because thats the only size the thin&crispy base comes in), a chicken combo, some bananna fritters with whipped cream and honey, a bottle of borulle

• Registered Users Posts: 24,255 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Medium Rare Fillet Steak, fried in Garlic Butter, home-made chips, fried onions and mushrooms. Served with a bottle of Faustino V.

Tiramisu for dessert followed by a good mug of coffee and a cigarette.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Definately the Jack Daniels Chicken form TGI Fridays... with a loaded baked potato filled with sour cream and chives and roasted vegitables :p mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

To start: Spicy, creamy mushroom soup.

Main course: Roast beef and yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, cranberry sauce, mint sauce, gravy, red cabbage, brussel sprouts. A glass of red wine and some mineral water.

Pudding: A big bowl of cocaine.

After: a weffer theen mint

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

I'd have to go for my housemate's fajitas. He makes them impossibly tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

If I was going to the chair I'd eat 6 pounds of high nitrogen content lawn fertilizer, half a bag of icing sugar and a pint of diesel, and then break the light bulb and swallow the filament.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

Christmas dinner. mmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Conklin requested a filet mignon wrapped with bacon; de-veined shrimp sautéed in garlic butter with lemon; baked potato with butter, sour cream, chives and real bacon bits; corn on the cob; asparagus with hollandaise sauce; French bread with butter; goat cheese; cantaloupe; apple pie; vanilla bean ice cream and iced tea. Prison officials said he ate the entire meal, cleaning two plates.

Bloody hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,255 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

impr0v wrote:
    If I was going to the chair I'd eat 6 pounds of high nitrogen content lawn fertilizer, half a bag of icing sugar and a pint of diesel, and then break the light bulb and swallow the filament.
    LOL - that got me some strange looks in the office!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Garlic bread, vegetable soup, my own chicken fajitas with full salad, chips and rice. A six pack of Nelson Mandela and a litre of San Pellegrino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

Gordon wrote:
    A glass of red wine and some mineral water.

U cant have alcohol on death row. :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

3,000,000 hamburgers and I'm not moving until I finish every last one..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

Id have star bars....as many as i could eat washed down with lucozade and cherry coke. Choclate eclairs would be on standby just in case i got boerd with the ol star bars. To be washed down with cherry coke.
    how are we going to die? lethal injecton or the chair?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

what if you got food poisoning from your last supper? would you have to wait till you were well again before you get the chair? or would they let you fry aswell as being sick as a dog?

Advertisement