Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK ISP Dial-Up Number?

Options
  • 15-08-2005 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to England on wednesday for 2 weeks. Won't be anywhere near a net cafe to get internet access need to check work email along with my fantasy premier league ;)
    Does anyone know of a decent isp to use. Flicking through google right now for some but I'm wondering someone could recommend one.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/payasyougo.html?code=ZZ-NL-11EE

Not sure how good they are, though with the proliferation of broadband in the UK, I can't see too many dial-up POPs being oversubscribed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Thanks Seamus,

Got a few numbers earlier. Will give them a shot when I get to england. There is a chance the site will have wireless access so I mightn't even need dial-up, but not sure yet.

Advertisement