Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They're fixing it! Finally!

• 15-08-2005 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

I got a call out of the blue today from Icecomms saying that i've been having trouble with my connection and that they would send an engineer out today to fix it.

All I can say is WOOHOO!

Also, has anyone gotten Icecomms in Dublin yet? Hows it working out if ya have?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Adey2002

Getting it installed tomorrow. I will report back then . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

They just left, the guy said that the problem was that there is a lot of interference over my house.
    Does anyone know what would cause something like that?

Anyways, they said they would be back later in the week to install a new antenna and put me on a new mast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

mobile mast, electric power lines, a local pirate radio station ( lol ) , an other unlicensed hi-power service, dodgy communications lines nearby, some really weird model of esb transformer causing severe electro-magnetic fields.

Could be anything basically :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

Pinging jolt.co.uk [82.133.85.65] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 82.133.85.65: bytes=32 time=17ms TTL=55
    Reply from 82.133.85.65: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=55

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Those pings are very impressive, nice :) What about boards.ie?

• Advertisement
Advertisement