Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Interview Opportunity

Options
  • 15-08-2005 1:08pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a couple of people who will be getting their Leaving Cert results on Wednesday to do a pre-recorded interview with me for Anna Livia Fm. The interview will be broadcast on Thursday morning.

You should be Dublin based, free to meet me Wednesday morning or afternoon, be willing to have a good chat about the Leaving Cert and what you want to do next. Ideally I'd like to have a mix of girls and boys on the tape.

If you're interested, you can reply to this thread or pm me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I see nobody has replied yet, so incase you`re really stuck I`m from Navan and would love to help out. I go to St.Pats, Navan you`d be probably be more intrested in how the girls got on in Loreto so I could probably hook you up with a few of them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Thanks for the offer but you're a bit far off for me to get to, unless you'll be in Dublin sometime that day? I don't have access to the studio to do a phone interview so they really have to be face to face.

I'm sure somebody MUST want a little bit of glamour in their life, the 10 mins of fame? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I'll do it. but i'll be about 12 months too late

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I'm in drogheda if that's any better than navan....

Advertisement