Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COH: Issue 5 due out this week (I believe)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Looks damn nice. I like the defiance power, for blasters.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

dunno.. anytime my blaster is about to die is because I have no endurance. So being able to super power my attacks is a bit pointless if I can't fire.

True, but most blasters have flight. So when 1vsMobs, you can lose some hp then fly off and do some decent (read:More) damage from above. There are obvious problems with this but I'm trying to find the good in it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

"Sonic powers are mostly vocal, and most come from the mouth."

emmmmm, now is it just me or......:D

actually tempted to rejoin CoH... my main is perfect level for this new place and now they fixed the problem with being too high for task force missions I can do the ones I missed! . Still have a respec to use up as well.... heroes still get the train yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

free respec for I5.

As for the TF, last patch had a bug in it. Basically if you hit the level cap of the TF while running it you were autoexemp'ed and got no more xp. think its being fixed for I5.
    So when 1vsMobs, you can lose some hp then fly off and do some decent (read:More) damage from above.

Well they added "Suppression" which basically turns SS to run, SJ to normal jump and Fly to hover if you do any attacks. (lasts for a few seconds).

• Advertisement

Oh, yikes :o

Advertisement