Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 4 footage (sp & mp) torrent [now with normal download]

Options
  • 15-08-2005 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

Here is all of the Quake 4 footage so far in one nice handy torrent. It took me ages to download all of these files, so why should anyone else have to go through all that hassle!

Torrent file zipped (necessary)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

Praetorian wrote:
    Here is all of the Quake 4 footage so far in one nice handy torrent. It took me ages to download all of these files, so why should anyone else have to go through all that hassle!

Torrent file zipped (necessary)

oh goody! will download this at home tonight and have a look!
    nice one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

that was nice of u :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Frakkin brilliant Praetorian, frakking brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

I've uploaded it to my webserver. try here for the direct streams/downloads

http://62.231.48.229/glan/files/other/Quake4/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Thanks Doodee. I seeded about 3 gigs, so a few people have seen the footage. Single player looks decent but not extraordinary. Multiplayer graphics look decent and the playability seems to be very like Q3 which is what I assume most Quake heads want. Anybody else any thoughts?

Overall feeling...a little disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Praetorian wrote:
    Thanks Doodee. I seeded about 3 gigs, so a few people have seen the footage. Single player looks decent but not extraordinary. Multiplayer graphics look decent and the playability seems to be very like Q3 which is what I assume most Quake heads want. Anybody else any thoughts?

Overall feeling...a little disappointed.

Actually the multiplayer movement is said to be like cpma (q3 mod) which has a very different fealing to jumping....

I think Q4 multiplayer will be not a great step forward but be a more refined deathmatch, more frantic, more fun... and hopefully with ET:quake wars will compliment them both well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

raven said at quakecon that if your machine handled doom3 well then it'll handle quake4 well also, if thats true then looking at quake4 single player footage, raven did one hell of a job, can't wait to play it

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Doodee wrote:
    I've uploaded it to my webserver.

Thanks!

Advertisement