Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boots

• 15-08-2005 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Right, usual problem, new outfit, need boots.

I'm looking for a pair of boots, black, high heels, preferably 3 inches or more, up to the knee, what back in the day were know as "hooker boots". BUT I don't want anything with a pointy toe, need a rounded closed toe.

I also want something that's plain, no buckles, or buttons, just a zip, and something that's not PVC. I would love a pair with a heel like the "red or dead" metal heel that they had last season, but I'd be asking for a miracle, so whatever can be found would be most appreciated. Schuh and Miss Fantasias have failed me...help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

River Island always have a large selection of boots and ws in Simon Harts a while back and they had a lot of boots. Haven't been in it but maybe office??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Office. A-Wear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭FinoBlad

nine west have a dangerous looking pair :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

New rocks do these, ive seen some plain looking boots by them

try zereps maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Alli Babba

RiverIsland have got some GORGEOUS new shoes and boots for the winter and even thought they seem quite high they are quite comfortable and good quality shoes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I saw a pair recently in some magazine that were round-toed and so on, and apparently they were from Clarks. I don't think that they were as high as you're looking for however

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

Maynooth wrote:
    Office. A-Wear.
    Do A-Wear do shoes/boots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Chaos_Path wrote:
    New rocks do these, ive seen some plain looking boots by them

try zereps maybe

New Rocks? Thanks I'll have a look, but I'm not looking to kill/squish someone...however they would weigh me down on a windy day... :D

Be in town towards the end of the week, will try River Island, and Clarks, thanks, but any other suggestions would be welcomed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

I got some kick ass boot in army bargains recently. Rock and Roll
    Jack's the best, for people who dont know, he's the cool chinese guy with the wicked Dublin accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

You mean a pair of FMBs?

• Advertisement
Advertisement