Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Shop in Galway

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

Indeed, just to re-state
    well actually I dont want to give the guard's/dpp free ammo on what they should know already.

And Im not going to, Suffice to say that there are other acts of legislation other then the misuse of drugs acts. But if you had cared to look you might have noticed psilosin included in the schedual of the 1977 misuse of drugs act. And in any case I did say a dodgy legal argument :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You will also see morphine listed which is contained in cows milk and human milk, another dodgy legal argument they could come up with to ban the sale of milk, and force masectomies on all women as potential drug manufacturers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

If McDowell see's that boobies are done for :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Then it is agreed, we must kill The McDowell.

Dun-Dun-DUN

nein!all hail the mcdowell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Ahem... an acceptable way of storing shrooms is to freeze them in liquid nitrogen. They cool so quickly that ice crystals do not have time to form and expand, so they don't break the cell membranes and don't turn to goo upon thawing. It's similiar to how small children can fall into frozen lakes, and be successfully revived hours later in hospitals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

wet-paint wrote:
    It's similiar to how small children can fall into frozen lakes, and be successfully revived hours later in hospitals.

Ahhhh.... That's why I never could manage to kill little billy.
    From now I going to use boiling water!

Mwhahahaha!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

so now all we need is some liquid nitrogen for storing that one bag you'll save for the "right" occasion. although it's not how they store them in shop. the bags are coldish but not that bad.

*Note, do not put bags in pants....

May lead to anti-swelling of your "precious Package"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Is your "precious package" your nuts or your mushrooms...

• Advertisement

little children can be revived hours after running out of oxygen!i doubt it!i could get you some liquid nitrogen if ye want!its fun to pour it on a balloon!causes the air molecules to squeeze tighter together so deflated balloon!

grasshopa wrote:
    Is your "precious package" your nuts or your mushrooms...

That..... my friend.... is your decision!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr_G^_^

wtf?
    everyone take san pedro for ur crimes!

Crimes???

Bless me father for I have sinned!
    It has been many years since my last confession,
    here are my sins/juicy gossip!

I stole an old man
    I defecated through my neighbour's letterbox
    I was responsible for mass genocide in 3rd world countries
    I coveted 10 women (2 of which were my neighbour's)
    I beat a small child until both of us were crying
    I ate a baby... aye!!! BABY!!!

oh.... and i saved the worst til last... I took... *GASP* Dare i say it!
    I took.. I took.. I took... magic mushrooms. (Oh god I'm so ashamed)

Am I going to hell, father?

I stole an old man

can i have him back? Granny misses him

(dennis hopper voice) no man u ain't going to hell you're going on a long a journey through the desert
    (at this time in the proceedings everyone must drop their watches into the sand)
    hehe

happy christmas all head store shoppers !

danniemcq wrote:
    can i have him back? Granny misses him

Too late buddy! He tasted good!

Update on this, the Head Shop in Cork is having all their **** seized by customs office.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Any reason why? Why Customs?

• Advertisement

those bastages
    riot time!

and how many are killed drink driving or falling off balconys hammered, bastards

esp if it's gonna be a class A drug, for something in most peoples gardens

He was drinking too!!!

It didn't say how much he had drank either! He could have been fcuking legless and slipped off the balcony while attempting some drunken stunt.

Typical fúckin Dail cúnts blaming shrooms, for actions that were more than likely caused by alcohol.

Shrooms don't make you want to jump off a balcony, they make you want to sit down and build something out of matchsticks.

bad taste i know but i guess you could say he "tripped" off the balcony!

ah well i can't say i didn't give them a good run while they were there...
    all good things must end - its just sad that the government jumps on the bandwagon everytime, I say he was drinking red bull , believed the ads and tried to fly.....

N00b

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

I'm with the government, close the stupid shops down!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I am beside myself with disbelief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

There's a petition running in the shop in galway if anyone wants to put their name to it.

Joe Duffy's show was very interesting yesterday, talking to a mother who's 15 year old daughter came home after taking mushies which she allegedly bought herself in a shop in dublin. The girl came in, sat on her lap and then when the mother started getting worried the girl freaked out. Needless to say, the woman was disturbed by the behaviour but it just shows the lack of knowledge that most people have about drugs besides alcohol. I mean, if she knew about the effects of mushies she mightnt have gone and wrecked her daughter's buzz by getting hysterical and maybe the trip would have been less scary for the daughter. I for one, would be very scared if I had to talk to my mother while tripping. I can understand someone being shocked by seeing a person tripping but that's only because it's not a regular occurrence (unlike drunk people who we see every weekend puking on the streets of galway so it becomes normal)

The rest of the show featured a headshop owner called D'arcy who tried to explain away the myths about mushies but the real problem resurfaced again and again as the others who phoned in chose not to hear what D'arcy was saying and just resorted to the usual few cases of people hurting themselves while on mushies without putting theses situations into context (anyone else want to go tripping with their mam?) or showing proof that the issue wasnt just mushies as there may have been alcohol involved.
    It was quite worrying for the cause of headshop owners to hear the depth of the misunderstanding that exists between the alcohol-only users and the mushie users and if that show is anything to go by mushies will be banned by the end of the year as an election stunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

meh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement