Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Shop in Galway

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

I cannot tolerant the f**king PDs any longer! It looks like I completely underestimated the speed of ignorance in this country and was beaten to the post by Mary Harney.

Mushies were banned completely this afternoon (while I was posting I think!).

It looks like our kids will have to become binge drinkers in order to cope with life in this country just like the majority of us. Ah well, at least we can still pick them from the ground...do you think Mary Harney cares if we eat the wrong ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

bollox i was gonna go down tomorrow, **** this who's up for a trip to Holland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Many people can get away with taking them but some people can end up getting addicted and having significant psychotic episodes and something unfortunate can happen, as in this case.” - Dr. Liam Twomey, Fine Gael.

Ah for fcks sake if it's such a fscking bad thing WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPREAD DISINFORMATION ABOUT THE FSCKING DRUGS!!!

Here's a tape of the pat kenny's show on itby the way: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/attachments/5201525-patkenny.mp3
    [/FONT]

In fairness the fact that the daughter was 15 does indicate that the drug would eventually be available to people underage.

Ah well, time to go a pickin'!

Edit: http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/rams/2006/31january.smil

That's the joe duffy one

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

This won't last long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

SyxPak wrote:
    This won't last long.

What do you mean

Yes... I am also intrigued... what do you mean?

The ironing is delicious.

jeez barry thats an improvment in your reaction times only 2 and a half months to notice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr_G^_^

Dettol Kills.....use with caution

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Me wonders what was posted?

• Advertisement

<S.Barbrady>Nothing to see here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr_G^_^

help im tied up and they won't let me out ^_^
    Fill the blanks in Seamus'en

SyxPak wrote:
    <S.Barbrady>Nothing to see here

Okay folks, show's over. Nothing to see here, show's... Oh my god! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Mr_G^_^ wrote:
    Fill the blanks in Seamus'en

Hmm their be a lot of spaces their MR_G.

There's a variety of mushroom called fly agaric mushroom which doesn't contain psilocybin, and to the best of my knowledge, is not therefor illegal. It can be found in the headshop.

However, like just about any substance, it is very dangerous in high doses. It is highly toxic to living creatures.
    The effect is in the dosage, like arsenic. A little and it's beneficial, more and it's lethal.
    I would suggest you read up on it and ask the owners of the headshop to provide warning/literature/dosage information along with the mushroom, seeing as how our own government is completely ignorant to the point of criminal negligence in this regard (they banned mushies from clinical testing too - possibly/probably to avoid any future domestic appeals or counter evidence against their tenuous Altzheimers link).

Understand me when I say "Know what you're taking". I am not condoning the use of any substances, as I have not experimented myself, but please be aware and careful. Otherwise you're another statistic in favour of Darwin's Law.

I edited Mr_G^_^'s post and PM'd him. We agreed there was nothing illegal about this species. If admins feel different, I'll remove this post.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah good. Mmm.
    One of many alternatives after the banning. I wonder what seeds are like.

Popcorn seeds?
    ..in your ass?

and then sitting on a radiator?

And they say TV doesn't influence people.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jasonh

Popcorn seeds - radiator

yes I remember that but can't remember what programme?
    put me out of my misery, please?

No Angels?? maybe?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

SyxPak wrote:
    Popcorn seeds?
    ..in your ass?

And they say TV doesn't influence people.
    Sand?
    ...in your vagina?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

SyxPak wrote:
    Popcorn seeds?
    ..in your ass?

poopcorn anyone?

• Advertisement

jasonh wrote:
    Popcorn seeds - radiator

yes I remember that but can't remember what programme?
    put me out of my misery, please?

No Angels?? maybe?

podgeandrodge.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jasonh

Ah yes of course - brilliant! I don't know how they get away with some of the things they say.

Are they on DVD yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

jasonh wrote:
    Popcorn seeds - ?
    I found a bag of popping corn at a party in a flat on Nuns Island but no oil so I tried popping it with red wine. It didn't work but I still ate the soggy crunchy mess out of a frying pan with a spoon. I have stopped drinking and am no longer a danger to myself.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thecloonlads

what the hell man.. where am i.. how'd i get here.. mushy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

bump bump..........just wonderin do they still sell mushys in nirvana ? and what are the "pills" like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Robbo wrote: »
    Can we work out some odds as to which Councillor will initiate the moral outrage on this one?
    am pretty sure our own newly elected mayor will put his tuppence in

don't think you can get mushies although i could be wrong and the "pills" can be a very mixed bag, some of my friends found it impossible to sleep for 4 or 5 days after taking them and looked like **** whereas if they had normal ahem ones they'd be nearly grand the next day. They do take a lot out of you and you will feel like a badgers arse the morning after. However if you do take them look for things called after e's they came in a silver tin iirc. take the 3 tabs the next morning and say bye bye hangover.

As far as which "pill" to take, i always went for blue bolts if they are still about but if you ask in the shop they're bound to help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 UrMad4Pipe

I know of a guy who had mushies when he was 18 and hallucinated pretty bad and spent 6 months in and out of a mental hospital, St Bridgets in ballinasloe to be exact, Wouldnt put me off doin them though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

UrMad4Pipe wrote: »
    I know of a guy who had mushies when he was 18 and hallucinated pretty bad and spent 6 months in and out of a mental hospital, St Bridgets in ballinasloe to be exact, Wouldnt put me off doin them though.

epic first post :pac:

Do you often speak of yourself in the third person?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement