Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Shop in Galway

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MellowDazeGal

It is a new shop and not quite finished yet, it is a work in progress. We are not posh, we are just keeping the shop clean and airy so people feel comforatble browsing. BZP was banned at the end of March this hyear. If you want to call in we can give you inforamtion on all our new products.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

It is a new shop and not quite finished yet, it is a work in progress. We are not posh, we are just keeping the shop clean and airy so people feel comforatble browsing. BZP was banned at the end of March this hyear. If you want to call in we can give you inforamtion on all our new products.

lol .. information on your products!? thats a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Playboy, more information is better than ignorance. Whether a person trusts it is their decision to make.

We are keeping an eye on this thread.

Thanks,
    po0k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MellowDazeGal

Playboy wrote: »
    lol .. information on your products!? thats a laugh

Why is it a laugh? We are socially responsible people who want people to have fun but be fully informed about all the products we have for sale. It is not laughable its responsible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Ruanej90

Fobia wrote: »
    Yup, you have to be 18 to by the shrooms..

I wonder if the law is the same as with drinking on this one? Ie if it's illegal or not for someone over 18 to buy them and give them to someone underrage (not that anyone cares or anything, I'd just be interested to know..).

LOL they sell 'em to anyone i'm 16 ina couple of weeks and i've went in there with friends and they have been served...load of bolox cos i don't like the idea of people taking that ****e...specially my own friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Die thread die :D

Actually claiming shops sells to under age kids is not allowed, see charter point 8. You should take illegal activities up with the po-po.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement