Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Names in the hat for moderator please!

• 15-08-2005 6:09pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone up for this thankless job?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Damn, was hoping for first post.
    i've never gotten it on a forum :/

I'd throw my name in as i have a lot of interest in film and film production etc., but dont exactly have the experience, so screw that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I'll nominate monkeyfudge (if he's up for it) based on this post among others.

Also, mycroft seemed to be pretty enthusiastic about it, and doesn't BlitzKrieg do film production?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Aye iirc blitzkrieg has a lot of experience there, i'd go for him or monkeyfudge alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

For the sake of not voting for myself I'll go with blitzkrieg... if he's interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I likey the mycroft if he's up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

For the sake of not voting for myself I'll go with blitzkrieg... if he's interested.

and vice versa for me.

if fudge wants it.

we could co-mod?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I think it may be good for two mods. Any of the above dudes mentioned.

And Whoo for the forum getting set up! Thanks DeV!!!

quick question?

where does this forum sit?

its linked to audio visual, but it doesnt appear on the drop down?

any chance that could be fixed, or is it my busted old machine playing tricks on me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    or is it my busted old machine playing tricks on me?
    Nope, same here - it's not on the menu. I assume this just hasn't been updated yet.

As DeV said somewhere or other, Audio-Visual editing is now a sub forum of Film Production, so this forum should be visable from directly under the 'Arts' dropdrown. And hopefully in the 'New' section also, once the menu gets updated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Ill vote blitzkrieg, as i read his experience thingy, so id say he'd be best for it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I don't care who mods it - I'm just happy we got the forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

MF and BK it is so. Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Cloud wrote:
    MF and BK it is so. Enjoy!
    Grand.

I'll get in touch with Blitzkrieg and we'll try and get a charter hammered out by this evening.

Thanks again for the the forum.

charter will be up soon.

Thank you people for this vote of confidence (*puts on his Stalin hat*),dont worry i got one for Monkeyfudge aswell (*Gives Monkeyfudge his Napoleon hat*)

well then lets get this forum going...

Advertisement